Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Problems I Have With Warframe

Jumba255

I stopped playing Warframe for a long time now and just recently (today) started playing again and found the same issues that made me quit are still going strong. I have yet to see any posts on these so I might as well post myself.

Now to call these "issues" might be a bit much but they are hindering me having fun on the game so...yeah.

The parkour animations are really clunky and don't seem dynamic. When I run to jump on a wall there is a small pause and then it feels like I'm being forced to run that direction rather than me controlling what I'm doing. I probably didn't explain that right, maybe someone else has the same feelings with a better way to explain it.

The dodging while aiming in also seems very static and also the animations just don't seem to flow at all. Like I said before they all seem very chunky rather than nice and smooth.

Death animations are unbearably boring and kind of annoying to have to deal with. When I shoot a corpus with a shotty I don't want to see them stand there and very slowly fall while trying to act like they are still alive no matter how many successive shots I pound it with. I would rather have a heavy ragdoll effect rather than these animations but not many people agree with me so that's probably not gonna happen.

The third person camera seems to get in my way of shooting far to often. The camera (imo) should be a bit higher than the frame and when aiming in it should be a bit more to the right/left than it currently is so the frame model doesn't interfere with aiming. This is all my opinion, I'm not saying it HAS to be this way, any camera change would make me happy.

I think the game is really great other than all the new content trying too hard to be different and not catering to fun gameplay but cool ideas. (also an opinion)

That's that. Agree/disagree all you want, the feedback is good for DE

Parkour has been talked about a lot. it's no secret that it's in need of a redo.

I'd rather have some death animations and collapsing bodies than everyone inexplicably falling over instantly upon death.

The third person stuff comes down to preference. Mess around with FOV maybe?

I stopped playing Warframe for a long time now and just recently (today) started playing again and found the same issues that made me quit are still going strong. I have yet to see any posts on these so I might as well post myself.

Now to call these "issues" might be a bit much but they are hindering me having fun on the game so...yeah.

The parkour animations are really clunky and don't seem dynamic. When I run to jump on a wall there is a small pause and then it feels like I'm being forced to run that direction rather than me controlling what I'm doing. I probably didn't explain that right, maybe someone else has the same feelings with a better way to explain it.

The dodging while aiming in also seems very static and also the animations just don't seem to flow at all. Like I said before they all seem very chunky rather than nice and smooth.

Death animations are unbearably boring and kind of annoying to have to deal with. When I shoot a corpus with a shotty I don't want to see them stand there and very slowly fall while trying to act like they are still alive no matter how many successive shots I pound it with. I would rather have a heavy ragdoll effect rather than these animations but not many people agree with me so that's probably not gonna happen.

The third person camera seems to get in my way of shooting far to often. The camera (imo) should be a bit higher than the frame and when aiming in it should be a bit more to the right/left than it currently is so the frame model doesn't interfere with aiming. This is all my opinion, I'm not saying it HAS to be this way, any camera change would make me happy.

I think the game is really great other than all the new content trying too hard to be different and not catering to fun gameplay but cool ideas. (also an opinion)

That's that. Agree/disagree all you want, the feedback is good for DE

THOSE are the issues that made you quit? Of the multitude of problems the game has right now, from nonsensical pricing tiers to system consistency issues... you focused on those things?

Holy crap.

THOSE are the issues that made you quit? Of the multitude of problems the game has right now, from nonsensical pricing tiers to system consistency issues... you focused on those things?

Holy crap.

I don't care about the pricing or the market in general, I have all the stuff I want in the game and I am focusing on just having a good time. I couldn't care less about anything else.

Parkour has been talked about a lot. it's no secret that it's in need of a redo.

I'd rather have some death animations and collapsing bodies than everyone inexplicably falling over instantly upon death.

The third person stuff comes down to preference. Mess around with FOV maybe?

I've tried messing around with the FOV nothing helps. How is it inexplicably falling over when you shoot someone? I think its rather strange that they are able to keep standing after getting shot with some of the guns we have and with the mods we have on them.

I've tried messing around with the FOV nothing helps. How is it inexplicably falling over when you shoot someone? I think its rather strange that they are able to keep standing after getting shot with some of the guns we have and with the mods we have on them.

They stand. They die. They collapse. I don't see the problem.

Makes more sense than gunning down a room of enemies and having them all ragdollize.