Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Accuracy? Are You Kidding Me?

heroes42

<p>dude its a game</p>

<p> </p>

<p>chill out</p>

<p> </p>

<p>and its a BETA in case you didnt realize, THERE WILL BE CHANGES AND THERE WILL BE BUGS</p>

<p> </p>

<p>btw the gorgon is WAY TOO ACCURATE for a heavy machinegun anyways, personally i think it should have an inaccurate spin-up time, then get more accurate as it fires, currently ppl just tap the trigger to give themselves highly accurate semi-auto fire and that's dumb for a full-auto machinegun</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

...ever heard of <br/>?

Grakata is fine with crit mods. burston is good once you get speed trigger in there to fix its recoil issues. They may have overdone the nerf on Hek, but there needs to be a way of balancing the Gorgon so people don't use it as a Latron.

The guy who did the nerf picked one solution that wasn't too good.

Thing is, other than the hyperbole and whinging, I've yet to see a proper, suggested solution.

Grakata is fine with crit mods. burston is good once you get speed trigger in there to fix its recoil issues. They may have overdone the nerf on Hek, but there needs to be a way of balancing the Gorgon so people don't use it as a Latron.

Thing is, other than the hyperbole and whinging, I've yet to see a proper, suggested solution.

I have given one possible solution in nearly every gorgon thread, give it a gander.

Then you have to read through "recent nerfs", "hek: from amazing to terrible", "hot topics: may" and this thread. Lots of good suggestions.

Personally I suggested "let us use it as latron, that has half the damage and twice the delay between semiauto shots". Versatility, but at a price.

Guys, the Gorgon is a LMG, it is not supposed to be able to snipe across the map, not even with single shots. A nerf has been necessary, see Hek (but they overnerfed the shotguns)

I find it amusing you say they overnerfed the shotguns but not the gorgon. The gorgon nerf was too much, the guns basically just as useless as the HEK atm. Also its not a LMG its a heavy

sadly , dev declare he was now working "as inteded" , its complete b*llS#&$ but it's the way it is.

Rebecca said that they might change their mind, if we create enough convincing arguments for her to give them. And having an actual discussion about it is valued more than plain shouting.

Rebecca said that they might change their mind, if we create enough convincing arguments for her to give them. And having an actual discussion about it is valued more than plain shouting.

I think there's more than enough arguments in this thread.

Greetings Tenno the following message was intercepted from DERebbeca:

Attention all Gorgon advocates, this is a message I received last night from the Lead Designer:

2Y3kOYp.png

In summary, Gorgon is back on the radar! What this means for the gun is not certain, but having it back on the board is a start.

Have a great day.