Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Styled Weapon Concepts Part1: Sword & Shield / One Handed Crossbow / Long Bow / Tenno Gammacor

Scharkie

So yeah this is my first fan-concept ever for any game.

This is the first part of 5 parts im going to make about Tenno styled weapons:

Part 1:

T5rGV3q.png

4YGOYyq.png

Weapons:

- Sword & Shield:

so yeah basically this is a Silva and Aegis reskin

focused on bleed dmg this shield is as deadly as the sword, attacking with both to achieve maximum effectivness

plBEiNE.png

Xr91xUw.png

-One Handed Crossbow Sidearm:

A one handed crossbow made to be dual-wielded

XCQWts7.png

-Long Bow & Quiver (Sagafloss: means accurate Flower):

A long bow created to fire devastating shots with high accuracy 

ood38Uj.png

4xEBJLl.png

and its Quiver:

KdE7T10.png

Bonus:

Gammacor:

A more tenno like reskin

0dUxRkk.png

uPq7EAc.png

hhHPCGM.png

Holster:

opv5xBc.png

Gammacor Holstered:

whctWHe.png

None of these weapons have a name yet a lore so if u people want u can leave suggestions in the comments, Feedback is welcome too.

The main topic where all parts will be located can be found here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/365489-tenno-styled-concepts-main-topic/

Also you can leave any ideas of weapons here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/359264-decide-wich-weapon-ill-be-making-reskinning/?p=3989632

So yeah thats it for now working, Busy making a excalibur model to put the weapons on, after that ill make a part 2 containing 3 new weapons and a Bonus weapon wich u guys can choose so leave ideas in the comments

Vg0yj8N.png

Behind the Scenes

So while working on the Gammacor i needed a Model to put it on, Behold the ExcaliBrofist:

PbzfczE.png

Edited by Scharkie1333

I actually really like these quite a bit. We need more weaponry that draws from the original weapons rather than the powercreeping faction weaponry we've been receiving lately. 

Personally, I'd prefer that the shield simply have a skana as the sword but depending on the damage increase for the sword you made, I'd be into it. Honestly anything that adds to the sword and board category is good in my book since it's one of my favorite melee weapon types.

I actually really like these quite a bit. We need more weaponry that draws from the original weapons rather than the powercreeping faction weaponry we've been receiving lately. 

Personally, I'd prefer that the shield simply have a skana as the sword but depending on the damage increase for the sword you made, I'd be into it. Honestly anything that adds to the sword and board category is good in my book since it's one of my favorite melee weapon types.

yeah i like the board and shield myself alot, and basically my idea was of just adding a wider and shorter skana to the shield but gone for a more brutal sword idea/ might make more board and shield concepts.

I really like your concepts and I would love to see a new bow ( you know, always Dread or Paris Prime gets boring ). You said its accurately, so I looked how the words "Accuracy" and "accurately" are in latin.

English -> Latin

---

Accuracy -> Sagaciter

Accurately -> Vere

---

Maybe that helps as inspiration for a name. :)

Nice concepts. They look really good. Interestingly enough, the designs remind me of the Kronen as well.

That being said, I personally like how minimalist the Skana looks when compared to some of the other designs in the game. These definitely look like a sort of "evolution" from the minimalist Skana (which definitely looks like a basic weapon) to more elaborate, "master," Tenno weapons.

Since these designs look a lot more ornate compared to other weapons, maybe you could call these Tenno ceremonial weapons, sort of like some of the Orokin "Prime" weapons.

Edited by Otenko

I really like your concepts and I would love to see a new bow ( you know, always Dread or Paris Prime gets boring ). You said its accurately, so I looked how the words "Accuracy" and "accurately" are in latin.

English -> Latin

---

Accuracy -> Sagaciter

Accurately -> Vere

---

Those sound pretty good thx

Nice concepts. They look really good. Interestingly enough, the designs remind me of the Kronen as well.

That being said, I personally like how minimalist the Skana looks when compared to some of the other designs in the game. These definitely look like a sort of "evolution" from the minimalist Skana (which definitely looks like a basic weapon) to more elaborate, "master," Tenno weapons.

Since these designs look a lot more ornate compared to other weapons, maybe you could call these Tenno ceremonial weapons, sort of like some of the Orokin "Prime" weapons.

Yeah was kinda disapointed when i first started playing i had this awesome looking sword and nothing could compare to it

I too miss some of the more basic weapons. Sometimes being badass with a modest practical weapon is more fun than being badass with some crazy borderline ridiculous weapon. So I'm a pretty big fan of these designs because they return to the roots (or foundation) of the Tenno culture.

This looks fantastic! I especially love the bow concept. I'm getting really tired of the constant compound-like bows we keep getting. This is great work and I think DE needs to take it into consideration.

Thx whe need more cernos like bows indeed

English -> Latin

---

Accuracy -> Sagaciter

Accurately -> Vere

---

Yeah if taken part of your idea to name the bow THX!