The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Glaive Blueprint? Fine, No Support From Me.

Sikab

I'd like a throwable banana as a Glaive skin.

That should set banana skin traps that make the enemies fall over.

If it was a silent weapon I might seriously just spend an hour making the same Grineer trip over and over again.

Edited by Quetzhal

The other weapons that drop from Alerts are basically skins.

Their quality is inferior and they're only worth it for their aesthetics. The Glaive, however, is an one-of-a-kind weapon. I actually don't want it on the market, it'd make it too...overused and cheap, but having to be the slave of these whimsical alerts in order to obtain this (and potatoes now that clicking doesn't work) is...flawed.

Wait wait what????? What is this about?

Wait wait what????? What is this about?

Before 7.9 clicking on potatoes a little before the final login reward would work. I never knew it especially since DE_Steve said that it's just for show. But it did and i got 2 or 3 potatoes, but i guess it was just a bug since it doesn't work anymore.

Before 7.9 clicking on potatoes a little before the final login reward would work. I never knew it especially since DE_Steve said that it's just for show. But it did and i got 2 or 3 potatoes, but i guess it was just a bug since it doesn't work anymore.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to try that out! *Shakes fist* Why did I dismiss it as superstition????

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to try that out! *Shakes fist* Why did I dismiss it as superstition????

Just before it was fixed we determined in a different topic that there are 12 spins in total; you can only click on the 11th/12th to get it (frame by frame analysis). However many times you've seen the second to last picture was a reactor/catalyst, that's when you could've gotten it. So you might have missed a lot or not that much. xD

It actually seems like they made it so that the second to last spin is much more likely to show a reactor/catalyst. xD

Just before it was fixed we determined in a different topic that there are 12 spins in total; you can only click on the 11th/12th to get it (frame by frame analysis). However many times you've seen the second to last picture was a reactor/catalyst, that's when you could've gotten it. So you might have missed a lot or not that much. xD

It actually seems like they made it so that the second to last spin is much more likely to show a reactor/catalyst. xD

Nooooo I will now forever wonder about what I could have missed out on.... this will haunt me forever :(

That should set banana skin traps that make the enemies fall over.

If it was a silent weapon I might seriously just spend an hour making the same Grineer trip over and over again.

I like how you think.

+1 just for that.

Related note: The hour of judgement draws ever closer! Let us see what DE's decision will be!

if you think about it, would you find it more fun on "finding" a blueprint and feeling the Sense of achievement from it? cause i should would, i get so much satisfaction from finding things and building it then just buying the darn thing straight away =/ even though there are some weapons and blueprints you can buy straight away but having the Resource to build them is more fun then anything

RNG is not finding anything. It's being at the right time at the right place, there's no skill involved in it.

you guys finished whine yet?

personally fine with the way the blueprint being handled, otherwise it wont be as special, always feel cheap getting 12 hours alert reward cause where that satisfaction? honestly.

idk if to laugh or feel sad for you guys, as a player that unable to pay (even if i want to >.>) i realize some things wont be obtained as fast as those that actually pay real money, this thread is up here sinve the update and if you look at it later in the future you will see how dumb this argument is.

on another game that have PvP like blacklight or APB it would be an issue, but here, you fight against AI, not other players, the only advantage you get is against the AI, not other players, so deal with it.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

Gowly some people here sound like the kid who owns the baseball, don't let me play I take the baseball and the gloves and the bat home. I will show you, hmmm!!! I am mad and I know it. :(

I can't honestly say I understand the target of this statement. Both sides of the discussion have sounded this way at one point or another.

It is for both sides, you can argue with solid evidence and facts without the childish threat of I will not support you if you don't give me what I want, sound like the children in the store, mommy I want this toy, I want this toy, I WANT THIS TOY AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

It is for both sides, you can argue with solid evidence and facts without the childish threat of I will not support you if you don't give me what I want, sound like the children in the store, mommy I want this toy, I want this toy, I WANT THIS TOY AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

You're doing worse than you accuse them of.

Stop the personal attacks.

Booh Booh I want my toy and I want it now. The DEs have been more than generous towards us and this is the way you repay, by crying foul and demanding, good cry grief, this is a game and still many changes are coming, give the DEs a break.

She has supported DE more then you have, I'm not sure what you are implying. By your logic she is more valuable then you are.

Booh Booh I want my toy and I want it now. The DEs have been more than generous towards us and this is the way you repay, by crying foul and demanding, good cry grief, this is a game and still many changes are coming, give the DEs a break.

...Nullqasael is one of the people who are completely fine with the current Glaive issue and support DE's release of it, so that entire response is baseless.

Enough with the insults. It does not belong in this thread and we do not need it to be derailed any further; no one has said anything bad about DE for the last several pages. It has all been (mostly, with exceptions from random posters coming in and doing things like what you're doing) civil discussion of the alert system and whether or not it fits the Glaive.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am writing about what the OP said, you don't like my posts you don't need to quote them, period, you all sound like a bunch of demanding children crying in the middle of the park, stop the crying and learn to earn the BPs, weapons and battleframe with your game style and no demanding like freaking little babies about gimme gimme gimme, this is what is wrong with our society right now, you expect to get everything without having to work for it. I went to school with on pair of shoes only and when I came back home I have to remove them because was the only pair of shoes I had, now kids have 20 pair of shoes and want more, gimme more, gimme more. Whatever.

you guys finished whine yet?

personally fine with the way the blueprint being handled, otherwise it wont be as special, always feel cheap getting 12 hours alert reward cause where that satisfaction? honestly.

idk if to laugh or feel sad for you guys, as a player that unable to pay (even if i want to >.>) i realize some things wont be obtained as fast as those that actually pay real money, this thread is up here sinve the update and if you look at it later in the future you will see how dumb this argument is.

on another game that have PvP like blacklight or APB it would be an issue, but here, you fight against AI, not other players, the only advantage you get is against the AI, not other players, so deal with it.

Seems like they are not done whining yet, look at all the personal attacks because I called their number out.

The Glaive's rareness adds value. It's good to have some things to work for in the game, including incentive to comeplete missions and unlock more areas for alerts.

I'd have to agree. However, I do feel a little disappointed that there hasn't been an alert for it since it launched a few days back. I'm ok with waiting till the rng gods drop it but I really don't want to wait all that much longer. 

I'd have to agree. However, I do feel a little disappointed that there hasn't been an alert for it since it launched a few days back. I'm ok with waiting till the rng gods drop it but I really don't want to wait all that much longer. 

To be fair, an Alert too soon after launch would be a bit ill timed. To put it in the shop only to have RNG hand it out for free a bit later would have been a bit annoying to any straight away buyers.

To be fair, an Alert too soon after launch would be a bit ill timed. To put it in the shop only to have RNG hand it out for free a bit later would have been a bit annoying to any straight away buyers.

Pretty much this. It could very likely spark a whole new forum debate, and I don't think we need another one of those. v_v

Pretty much this. It could very likely spark a whole new forum debate, and I don't think we need another one of those. v_v

Even if i don't like how they handled the release, i have to agree. I would be so pissed if i spent 10$ for a weapon only to be able to get it free 1 day later... Which is why it would have been so much better to just have the BP drop from a boss or from Defense missions.

Even if i don't like how they handled the release, i have to agree. I would be so &!$$ed if i spent 10$ for a weapon only to be able to get it free 1 day later... Which is why it would have been so much better to just have the BP drop from a boss or from Defense missions.

I think, at this stage, the most positive outcome would be if DE simply handled this kind of release very differently in the future.

If I had my pick it'd be by releasing weapons hey intend to make Alert list weapons alongside a weapon with a Market BP. This way both the Alert list AND the Market list get to grow slightly and players can still nab a new weapon that weekend. 

Had Glaive launched with a Weapon that had a Market BP some of this backlash may have been lessened.

The Glaive is released and the patch was a bit rough on nerves as a result - but I'm willing to be okay with that if DE makes sure to express they wont let an update leave a weekend flat again.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am writing about what the OP said, you don't like my posts you don't need to quote them, period, you all sound like a bunch of demanding children crying in the middle of the park, stop the crying and learn to earn the BPs, weapons and battleframe with your game style and no demanding like freaking little babies about gimme gimme gimme, this is what is wrong with our society right now, you expect to get everything without having to work for it. I went to school with on pair of shoes only and when I came back home I have to remove them because was the only pair of shoes I had, now kids have 20 pair of shoes and want more, gimme more, gimme more. Whatever.

1) You are a moron, Your allegory makes no sense.

2) RNG is not working. Being online in game or on Twitter when the right alarm pops proves nothing but luck. Nothing else

3) Everyone is free to rip apart you, your logic and your posts whenever one desires. Deal with it.

4) Having sensible consistent BP acquisition is being entitled nowadays?

Even if i don't like how they handled the release, i have to agree. I would be so &!$$ed if i spent 10$ for a weapon only to be able to get it free 1 day later... Which is why it would have been so much better to just have the BP drop from a boss or from Defense missions.

Yeah. I do wonder how they'll choose to deal with the situation, but I suppose only time will tell at this point.

I think, at this stage, the most positive outcome would be if DE simply handled this kind of release very differently in the future.

If I had my pick it'd be by releasing weapons hey intend to make Alert list weapons alongside a weapon with a Market BP. This way both the Alert list AND the Market list get to grow slightly and players can still nab a new weapon that weekend. 

Had Glaive launched with a Weapon that had a Market BP some of this backlash may have been lessened.

The Glaive is released and the patch was a bit rough on nerves as a result - but I'm willing to be okay with that if DE makes sure to express they wont let an update leave a weekend flat again.

I fully agree. I think they'll actively avoid it given the forum backlash, though, heh.

Releasing a new Glaive-type weapon this friday may also be an acceptable compromise, but I don't know if that'd create backlash or no. New weapons every Friday is pretty much expected at this point, though, so I don't think it'd be too bad.