Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Closed: Found}

Anailaigh.Starfall

You can try us, Solar Knights.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/271726-solar-knights-are-recruiting

Just request an invite in the topic above or write me a PM if you want to discuss something.

Gotta add: you look like the one we need, but it really sounds like you put yourself too high for the one who is not in our clan yet. I'm not going to convince you any more than any other member of our clan, and they all were convinced by reading the first post in that topic of ours. Or do you want to feel yourself special?

Again, if you want more - write me a PM. I'm always ready to discuss anything.

Edited by RossRam

wow is that really how you attempt to recruit new folks? everything above, was listed BEFORE you posted the first time an made those edits - so no, i really am not going to be going with you. I dont take to rudeness as per my #6 -- an nothing ive said is really a hard thing to acquire in 1 single clan.

RossRam:

Gotta add: you look like the one we need, but it really sounds like you put yourself too high for the one who is not in our clan yet. I'm not going to convince you any more than any other member of our clan, and they all were convinced by reading the first post in that topic of ours. Or do you want to feel yourself special?

Edited by Anailaigh

no need to be rude, OP

also join Deus Ex Tempus

i dont believe in getting on my knees to recruit som1 so ill give it to you straight:

Laid back

1400+ members (people immediately wanna hate wen they see this but i dont care)

friendly

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/186921-deus-ex-tempus-recruiting-all-players-for-a-laid-back-clan-experience-1400-members/

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory