Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peacemaker Affected By Speed Holster And Not Natural Talent - Is This Intended?

NoeleVeerod

I was surprised to see all the comments about her start up time. You can cast her ult while in-air or sliding... just hit the button earlier. I have not had any problems with this. In fact, I find it really cool to slide through a door as it starts up, making it open just as I can start firing. Bust in the room and stand up, BLAM BLAM BLAM... I'm all about getting utility instead of unnecessary/overkill damage but you'll never see me use Speed Holster for this reason.

Edited by VKhaun

No it does not.

It is an Warframe ability just like Hysteria that does not technically involve actual swapping of weapons.

Hysteria > valkyr uses her magical ninja magic to summon claws

Peacemaker > Mesa has her guns equipped onto her.

Makes 100% sense.

Hysteria > valkyr uses her magical ninja magic to summon claws

Peacemaker > Mesa has her guns equipped onto her.

Makes 100% sense.

Semantic wordgames will get you nowhere.

The fact of the matter is that Peacemaker remains a Warframe ability and thus should have Natural Talent applied to it.

Semantic wordgames will get you nowhere.

The fact of the matter is that Peacemaker remains a Warframe ability and thus should have Natural Talent applied to it.

she draws PHYSICAL WEAPONS. Valkyr SUMMONS claws of energy. If you notice, all warframe abilities that involve natural talent have no physical attributes attached to them. You don't 'cast' Peacemaker, you literally DRAW a gun and start shooting them. It's fine imo, but it's only my opinion! :) 

she draws PHYSICAL WEAPONS. Valkyr SUMMONS claws of energy. If you notice, all warframe abilities that involve natural talent have no physical attributes attached to them. You don't 'cast' Peacemaker, you literally DRAW a gun and start shooting them. It's fine imo, but it's only my opinion! :)

Well your opinion is wrong.

I swear sometimes the most insignificant of problems are what you guys complain about. If it has any sort startup animation, natural talent should speed it up.

^this guy gets it.