Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asking For Permission

dgpainkiller

This is mainly meant to be read by any member from the Warframe team!!

Hello, my name is Daniel and I am also a member of www.racedepartment.com

It's a community that focuses heavily on motorsport racing. Both real and virtual.

Every week, they arrange both Pro and Casual club racing, on private passworded servers, with the purpose to race with people you know, and trust. Since the public servers, are are infested with cheaters, hackers, and wreckers.

Anyway, we all like to create our own skins to spice up the cars we use when we race.

And this time I would like to create a car skin, with a Warframe theme.

To get the idea, what I talk about you can inspect what I mean by pressing the spoiler button:

Default / Original skin:

2014_12_04_00001.jpg

My Skin:

2014_12_04_00003.jpg

So therefore, I am asking for permission to use some of the logos, images and emblems to use for the creation of the skin. What I have in mind for now, is to use Lotus, the Lotus emblem, Warframe Logo, Digital Extreme Logo and a few images of a few frames. I haven't decided which ones yet, but #LokiMasterRace is a must, and I also have plans to try to add the legend... You know what? I don't even dare to type his name. Prova is his weapon anyway.

If possible, I would like to receive or be pointed towards these images in their psd format.

(I'm using GIMP and PAINT.NET)

It's not the end of the world, but the better the quality, the better the results will be.

Also, I can't promise there will be any players who actually decide to play the game just by looking at my skin, but hey, it's free advertising!

I will completely understand if you deny my request. I will have to simply look for something else.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I also thank you in advance!

// EDIT

At first, I failed to see the failure in the title when I posted this! It's corrected now though.

Edited by dgpainkiller