The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Trinity's Head Not Screwed On Fast Enough

Bibliothekar

I've noticed lately that during missions, my Trinity tends to turn her head to the left and keep it, like she was looking for something just out of my screen. This can usually be fixed by a roll or two, only to return a while later.

Don't get me wrong, I think the back of the Meridian helmet looks good (that's one reason I prefer it over Aura), but I'd rather want her to look where she's shooting.

UKUuTAel.jpg

FMRLLI5l.jpg

Have noticed this tends to happen after bringing up the ESC menu mid-mission; head will keep tracking wherever the reticule was pointing when it's closed. Best short term fix I've found is to reopen the menu and move the arrow to a position where the head tracking appears normal (i.e. straight ahead), then close it.

Have noticed this tends to happen after bringing up the ESC menu mid-mission; head will keep tracking wherever the reticule was pointing when it's closed. Best short term fix I've found is to reopen the menu and move the arrow to a position where the head tracking appears normal (i.e. straight ahead), then close it.

I've repro'd this bug quite a lot and can definitely confirm and rule out ESC as the culprit.

Also, to add, this happens on the ship as well, not just during missions. When I'm hosting a session and return from ESC menu, my warframe's head is fixed in the general direction it was facing when I was in the ESC menu.

While it (sometimes) make for some awesome screenshots, it's sorta annoying during missions.

Edited by Trowicia