Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

De, Fix The Problems Before New Releases!

Murderrrr

How is this Host connection problem not fixed yet? I have no idea if its on my end or DE's, but as far as i know, others are experiencing the same problem and we were fine before the Mesa update. I hope they are actually trying to fix this problem before they start to release new content. That may sound selfish, but rather than letting these problems continuously harass players and ruining our gameplay, I'd much rather have this fixed than any new releases. 

On a side note, yes, some of you may say this is only affecting a small portion of the Warframe community. However, we contribute to the game as much as anyone else and deserve some priority to maintain the stability in our gameplay. Not much point of playing when every game is a solo match. 

- - - - - - - - UPDATE - - - - - - - -

Read more threads, then tried to disabled direct x10 and optimized @ game launcher settings. Seems to be a temp fix for now, but surprisingly enough, i can actually join squads without slow load times!

Edited by Murderrrr

coders life,

patch a bug

patch --->

two new bugs

patch two bugs

patch ---->

four new bugs

patch four bugs

patch ----->

you get where im going here?

This 'bug' is far more worst than I have seen. Some people(including myself), cannot join squads because of host disconnections. This means we can't even play with others unless we try to host with the slow loading some of us have since u15. Where im going is, this should be one of the top priorities to fix. 

The guys who fix things like netcode and connection issues are not the guys who made Mesa and all those new guns. Content does not in any way slow down the fixing of connection issues. 

My bad for wording it terribly. What i meant to say was the problem only gets worst as more and more content gets release. Take update 15, and mesa for example. U15 made many of players load extremely slow which affected dramatically to hosting, now with the new Mesa update causing players to not even able to join any squads. 

Edited by Murderrrr

This 'bug' is far more worst than I have seen. Some people(including myself), cannot join squads because of host disconnections. This means we can't even play with others unless we try to host with the slow loading some of us have since u15. Where im going is, this should be one of the top priorities to fix. 

My bad for wording it terribly. What i meant to say was the problem only gets worst as more and more content gets release. Take update 15, and mesa for example. U15 made many of players load extremely slow which affected dramatically to hosting, now with the new Mesa update causing players to not even able to join any squads. 

they are focusing on fixing "major" bugs, trust me. they all are working on different things some in teams some not. The game is still in beta, a work in progress.

Even if the bug itself is a top priority fix, it might be a few hotfixes or even content patches off before they isolate and repair the problem causing the bug. It isn't like coding is some kind of magic "snap your fingers and everything works perfectly instantaneously" thing. It was posted earlier, fixing one bug usually makes two, two then makes four, and so on and so forth until you have a big tangled mess of bugs or things are more or less balanced with no "gamebreaking" bugs.