Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p. Mesa

GildedTuna

Agreed

So many posters flipping out about a purely visual change.

You can fire regulators just as fast as ever.

If you just sit there and click this is true, there was a cap on mouseclicks, but if you bound it to your mousewheel you'd notice a greater change.

As nice as the damage reduction is it still doesn't change the fact that her ultimate is now easily one of the worst in the game. Not only that Shattershield reflects only projectile damage, unlike say Mirages Eclipse which stops 75% of all or Rhino's skin, or Valkyrs Hysteria, or Trinity, or Limbo. Point is one of the shining strong suits of hers was nerfed to the ground.

Well to be fair

Eclipse is situational which makes it somewhat fair except on the darker missions where she just gets DR

The issue with that is more the extreme damage boost on top of her 1 on top of the syndicate mod

Iron skin is how it is cause rhino is a tank

Hysteria and link/blessing are broken

And limbo i also think is broken but he has some balance...

I don't even care if its less effective now, what really bugs me is they visual change. I find it absolutely hideous, its like Mesa is just a shadow of her former self, shot in the eye so all she sees is red and damaged to the point where here shooting reflexes had been slowed down to the level of any other frame.

Well to be fair

Eclipse is situational which makes it somewhat fair except on the darker missions where she just gets DR

The issue with that is more the extreme damage boost on top of her 1 on top of the syndicate mod

Iron skin is how it is cause rhino is a tank

Hysteria and link/blessing are broken

And limbo i also think is broken but he has some balance...

So basically you want to nerf EVERYTHING to the ground.

u0Ra5iz.jpg

Try holding on the lmb instead now.

Either I didn't do it right or it does nothing at all.

EDIT:I'm wrong its all good now. REALLY wish DE would voice some of these changes. Is it just me or does it speed up the more enemys there are?

Edited by LuxLo

EDIT:I'm wrong its all good now. REALLY wish DE would voice some of these changes. Is it just me or does it speed up the more enemys there are?

A couple new things to note is that this method no longer auto-aquires targets, though. So you have to let go and re-click. Other than that it just has a 'ramp-up' time now. Like a Soma,

Id say it has a rev up time before it reaches max fire rate. I may be wrong, tho.

Edit: Ninjaed

Edited by Zafarrancho