Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Posts Dissapeared

Kuboy

Enter the room where your missing decorations should be then wait or just leave and come back after 30 seconds to a minute.  It should load in then.  You do have to leave the room and then come back though.  It will only load in when you reenter the room after enough time has passed.

As it is, looks like they missed with an intended patch feature.

I did this and it reappeared that's true, but when I trade with someone his things are invisible for me and mine for him so I think waiting won't really solve it. Am I the only one that has it like that for you aswell?

Edited by sgxheey

Same here along with various other built items as well. For some people doing edit decorations made the stuff appear but not for me. Thing is it's not just the trading post. Several other built items are gone as well.

Edited by Beezilbub

Lost a lot of stuff too. 2 trading posts and treasuries. Rushed a trading post b/c of a sale (w/e, i made a profit). Looked about dojo and missing quite a lot of things as well. Wtf is up with this?

One trading post reloaded itself in after logging in and out, reloading the dojo, walking in and out of rooms multiple times, and a few other suggestions, but that's it. Still many things missing.