Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Me Something To Do...

(XBOX)Wulphak

Im playing this game till christmas and Im rank 10...

Im insanely bored and I want something to do that will make the game fun again. Im on xbox one at the moment Im generally waiting for Mesa.

You have any suggestions on things to do while I wait because I cant think of anything. 

Im playing this game till christmas and Im rank 10...

Im insanely bored and I want something to do that will make the game fun again. Im on xbox one at the moment Im generally waiting for Mesa.

You have any suggestions on things to do while I wait because I cant think of anything. 

are you in the rut of game where its like

" i wanna play this game....but i dont wanna do anything" ?

Collect 100 of every rare resource in the game?

they wanted something fun to do..not a chore

Edited by RyouichiKitsune

Just play whatever your favorite mode is. Who cares what the rewards are?

Get yourself the best build you can make under 300 conclave and go play through Mercury, Venus and Earth meeting random noobs and helping them.

If you only play Warframe to see numbers go up that's just unhealthy. You're supposed to be deriving fun and enjoyment and entertainment from the core gameplay. If you're not, then do something else. Seriously. 

Just play whatever your favorite mode is. Who cares what the rewards are?

Get yourself the best build you can make under 300 conclave and go play through Mercury, Venus and Earth meeting random noobs and helping them.

If you only play Warframe to see numbers go up that's just unhealthy. You're supposed to be deriving fun and enjoyment and entertainment from the core gameplay. If you're not, then do something else. Seriously. 

Thank you so much.... I love making builds and helping people through any game!

pick up every weapon and learn what it's like to use anything and everything. each weapon can be great, even the nooby hukuna grakata! try everything! build every frame! POTATO ALL THE THINGS!

and who knows, you might pull some MR out of it on the way ;P

I have nothing else to play because my family is the type of family that doesnt buy long lasting items before christmas.

The only advise that can be given is this:

-Check for weapons you might like (dont put a catalyst in it until you feel you will like it).

-Check your weapons if they need any forma - More power available means you can dump maxed mods for better DPS.

-Group up (if possible) and get throwned into the Void and farm every corrupt, every loot room you can find.

-Vaults Void Runs, these you can do. sell the mods or parts you dont want for Easy Platium. The marketplace and trading go hand in hand.

-Check out other frames you might like, get their parts (boss killing Good luck) and make the frame. (i know the wait time sucks)

-Alerts, invasions. These are also ideal to keep you busy. Even more so when you could just simply start a collection of weapons and helmets.

-Codex scaning- This is going to munch up your time but it comes with a reward of your own. COdex scans tend to tell a player of sertain drops

when its maxed out.

thats all I can think of.

The lvl 50+ Syndicate missions are really fun if you're into melee. Might be fun with guns as well.

Especially liking the Survival where I can go berserk on waves of enemies. You'll have to hit at least syndicate rank 4 to unlock them.

So, explore the Melee World! Catch them all! Including their stances.