Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sicarus Prime's Magazine

Vanadium

It's a joke, right? DE? I know it is, you guys are so troll-y sometimes.

A 3-round burst weapon with 20 rounds in a mag. It's just to screw with us, amiright?

SicarusPrimeCodex.png

It's seriously the only thing keeping me from using the gun. It's really not that bad otherwise. But that last burst, them 2 rounds...

Please DE, just give us 1 more bullet in the mag. Make it a nice, "even" 21. Personally, I'd like 30 rounds, but that'd be greedy. Give this poor gun the tiniest polish.

Please...*cries*

Yeah, this has been a long running complaint. It should ideally be 21 or 24, or even 18.

Hardly anyone uses the gun, so there hasn't been much support for this.

Maybe it's time there was.

I just like it because it has a sweet reload animation and sometimes I want to take a break from all the other crazy secondaries and just use something that...y'know...shoots bullets. Just shoots things good and dead. There are other guns like that, but they're either really bad (Lato) or a pain to use (Lex/Prime).

Sometimes it's nice to use a gun that's just a gun. I want Sicarus Prime to be there for me is all (and not have a weird mag size).

I like to run with an ice storm maxed and a rank 1 slip mag, gives it a 30 round mag, though that does kinda hamper it's damage. I do wish they would fix this though.

Yeah, that slip mag would really kill your damage. The 28 from Ice Storm is almost ok, I can almost pretend, but...I know in my heart, it's still wrong...