The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Anime

(PSN)jhonnygrant

anime,i can now picture all the frames with big sparkly eyes and dramatic poses

Try watching Hellsing Ultimate. Dramatic poses they may be but shows just hos serious Anime can take itself. It's not all Pokemon and Attack on Titan.

The biggest issue with a WF anime would be characterizing the Tenno as characters, given they don't speak. You have to have a writer and animation team that KNEW how to get across personality without any words.

The biggest issue with a WF anime would be characterizing the Tenno as characters, given they don't speak. You have to have a writer and animation team that KNEW how to get across personality without any words.

This might be far-fetched but have you seen the Interstella 5555 made for Daft Punk?

Not a single word, yet complete story.

This might be far-fetched but have you seen the Interstella 5555 made for Daft Punk?

Not a single word, yet complete story.

I have not. I'll take a look.

I'm not AT ALL trying to say that such a thing wouldn't be possible, only that we need to carefully consider if DE or anyone they'd be willing to sell the film rights of the idea to would be capable of doing such.

Try watching Hellsing Ultimate. Dramatic poses they may be but shows just hos serious Anime can take itself. It's not all Pokemon and Attack on Titan.

already seen hellsing/ultimate m8 along with many other animes that are not just big eyes it was just a joke cus that is how many ppl see anime as