The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Diversity Feedback

Deidaku

All I have to say for now

DE the new enemy types are awesome

THe 2 new corpus ones are very welcome ( Ardent osprey and nullifier crewman).

Corpus have become challenging once again. the nullifiying field woes very nice , other crewmen staying close to it are immune to our powers and guns , therefore you have to risk getting close and melee them , which can prove fatal if unprepared or non coordinated at high levels.

What would be really awesome : make them spawn by pairs , so they can protect more ally units. because if they spawn 1 at a time they're still pretty easy to take out.

Can't wait for the riot moa  :D

As for the infested ;  They've become hard to beat ; love it , I gotta get used to my screen being blackened though x)

I think enough has been said about the new units with the event feedback ,I just wanted to show my appreciations

Good to see that the enemy creation contest has given you guys a lot of inspiration :)

Edited by Deidaku

I'm bothered that the nullifying field blocks bullets as well and not just powers, I think that needs to be changed. But other than that, I agree.

I'd still like to see more proxy design diversity (in terms of their artwork) but even the slight addition to the Crewman model with the generator backpack and helmet attachment for the nullifier is a sight for sore-eyes at this point.

I'm bothered that the nullifying field blocks bullets as well and not just powers, I think that needs to be changed. But other than that, I agree.

I'd still like to see more proxy design diversity (in terms of their artwork) but even the slight addition to the Crewman model with the generator backpack and helmet attachment for the nullifier is a sight for sore-eyes at this point.

Well I think it should reduce Ranged damage consdiderable but not nullify it.

But if it didn't block bullets it would be usless...... "OMG no powers *shooots boltor prime *

Tar moas and Crewman should only be for event (hard to get things) and not in everyday worlds - For the 5% of the people that like it harder and harder this is great, but for the 95% - Epic fail. If this game is too easy for ya - play something different let the rest of the community enjoy the game.

For the 5% of the people that like it harder and harder this is great, but for the 95% - Epic fail.

I'm sorry but this is blatantly false

Were you here  during the enemy creation contest?

everyone wanted ; and still wants more enemy types to increase challenge and overal skill requirement.

Actually, he just uses the ranger model. They don't even change his color.

I'm sorry but this is blatantly false

Were you here  during the enemy creation contest?

everyone wanted ; and still wants more enemy types to increase challenge and overal skill requirement.

Most people. Some people like playing rhino and laughing at people who don't, and their designs(and votes) reflected that.

Well I think it should reduce Ranged damage consdiderable but not nullify it.

But if it didn't block bullets it would be usless...... "OMG no powers *shooots boltor prime *

well when i see them what i do slide slice how thats any diferent