Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

I would be very happy to join since I am looking for a active clan to play/farm and have fun with. I am not a complete newbie but i am also not that experienced and still need some help, I am currently mr 7. Sadly i can´t promise that i will be online everyday because of various reasons but I will try to be online as often as i can.

Invite sent. Welcome to the family!

• 1 month later...

Hey! Name is Pachingo and i would like to join your clan. Reason being is that there is to much drama going on in the current clan im in and its just completely unnecessary,

Invite sent check your inbox. I aplogize for the late response.

Hello, I'm mastery rank 5 and I'm eager to join the Renegade Legacy

You are current in a clan. If you still wish to join send me a pm here on in game and I can send you an invite. I apalogize for the late response.

Hello!

IGN: Geneify

I want to join because doing missions alone is really lonely lol. Looking for people to hang out with =)

Invite sent check your inbox.

hi would like to join Renegade Legacy mastery lvl4 and searching for an active clan

IGN: lauris14

Invite sent check your inbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dante and Bigrad, its RIleyboy sorry I didn't mean to inactive for so long but a reinvite would be awesome. mr 13 and was a member of renegade legacy since december of 2014.

Hi, I would like to know your "kick delay". I sometimes like to take breaks from games, from few weeks to a month, and it gets me kicked from clans. So yeah, you sound like a nice bunch, I hope you keep your guys longer than others~ If all's ok, my IGN is xX_ReiMar_Xx.

Clan invite sent! Our kick delay is 30 days,however, just message an admin or the warlord if you are going to be out for a month. You can always repost here to get another clan invite if needed. We have a teamspeak if you would like to talk to some clan members and run missions together. 

Teamspeak  - 104.156.245.122:9342

Clan invite sent! Remember there's a 30 day inactive grace period, if you are inactive any longer, you may be kicked from the clan. Dont forget to advise the mods if you are going on break. Craft a Dojo Key to get access to the fulyl upgraded Dojo and Join Us on Teamspeak - 104.156.245.122:9342

i would like to join please

IGN: UnawareOfKelly

Clan invite sent! Remember there's a 30 day inactive grace period, if you are inactive any longer, you may be kicked from the clan. Dont forget to advise the mods if you are going on break. Craft a Dojo Key to get access to the fulyl upgraded Dojo and Join Us on Teamspeak - 104.156.245.122:9342

Thanks big, will do.

Hey my name is Renn22 and I have been wanting to join a new clan for a long time. My old clan went inactive very fast and I am very happy that this clan will be active. Can you please invite me :)

Hey I'm JCramexia and I want to join this clan because it looks awesome and it probably is! :D 

You must first leave your current clan in order for us to send you an invite. You can do this by pressing escape>communications>clan. Once you do this find your name on the clan list, right click your name, and select "Leave Clan". After this is done we will be able to send you an invite. Please repost here once you do this or send me a PM.