Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hello, i would like to make a request to join your clan. I used to be in beyond midnight before this, then i fell out of playing Warframe for a while, and now that clan's dead, so i'm searching for another clan. IGN: Fixxwiss

Invite sent. Don't forget to build your dojo key to access the clan dojo. We have a teamspeak  104.156.245.122:9342 and steamgroup http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy. Welcome to the family!

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. Been playing Warframe since the beginning of open beta, but had to take a year long break due to events in real life. Plus I'm tired of being a lone tenno and having to pretty much solo almost everything.

IGN: Re6ellion

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. Been playing Warframe since the beginning of open beta, but had to take a year long break due to events in real life. Plus I'm tired of being a lone tenno and having to pretty much solo almost everything.

IGN: Re6ellion

Yoyo, started playing 2 weeks ago and im looking for a clan that can help me out when im clueless to what to do

Mastery Rank: 4

IGN: Donhajo

Hey my name is Mr--Sir and my friend's name is zMAXXz. WE WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR CLAN!!! I'm currently a mastery rank 5, level 22 atlas.

Invite sent, welcome to Renegade Legacy! Don't forget to build the Dojo Key! And join us on Teamspeak! 104.156.245.122:9342

Hey,would like to join, invite me on this account: ZXRevolution112

Thanks!

Clan invite sent! Don't forget to craft a Dojo Key to get access to our Dojo and Join Us on Teamspeak - 104.156.245.122:9342

And join our Steam Group to get the latest info on Warframe and Clan Events!

But remember, there's a 30 day inactive grace period, if you are inactive any longer, you may be kicked from the clan, though you can return if you ever come back. So do not forget to advise the mods if you are going on a break.

Welcome to Renegade Legacy !

Edited by -RL-Hunter