Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 100 Things I Hate About Warframe

dashashou

edit 1 is up , 

and a note to all those who   view this as pointless -  

We as Player list the things we don't like  and the reasons we don't like them - so that  DE can easily look over  our assembled  list , and possibly  address them              

- hate  focused is just passion 

Edited by Ravel7

I'm sorry but your credibility was lost during the points that were communicable... For example, going into missions where you knew you would deal with infested and NOT tool to bring health or sustain. Or that energy siphon is the best aura in the game. How about trying Corrosive projection stack, enemy Radar if you like enemy sense and want to free up a slot for everyone on your team, steel charge for rediculous fun in archwing, or rejuvenation with anyone who might use rage? Do you perchance main Rhino or Nova? Just curious.

Edit: for some actual disappointments I have, The inversely affected skill set belonging to Saryn. To make one skill exceptional, she sacrifices all others, so there's very little actual synergy. Also, the lack of a strong scaling mechanic, such as % of hp damage to enemies as a minimum for damage dealing abilities. (Ex. fireball, shock, and every damage dealing ability will eventually stagnate in health to where enemies cannot actually die.)

Edited by Bernkastal

wow...done :)

You are brave, you knew that?

Okay, Ill do it too!

Yay Positive Feedback!

1. the 2 man doors - there always going to be a faster player  in the game - means that he 's going to be bored and the slower player(s) are going to be annoyed by his ringing the door bell over and over 
Friendship doors are a good idea to keep the team together. I hate the slow of it, but then I kick myself for shooting so far ahead of other players that arent as skilled as i am.
2.  air rng / life support pods - IN survivals it sucks that some times i'm limited  how far i can go due to something i can't control
True, however it is still possible to stay at least one full rotation of rewards (20 minutes) without the use of a Nekros. RNG as an enemy isnt an extremely flawed idea, it ads a layer of difficulty to the mission. I'd be more angry if i couldnt make it to 20 minutes without a nekros in the party
3. charge attacks removed - i like doing them - alot of people did
I agree. But i like channeling+Combos. While different, ive grown to enjoy the increased damage output and consistance of the damage instead. Charge builds used to win games, now its Channeling builds. YAY PROGRESS
4. quick block  being removed  and being melee mode only  ,  when  all your weapons should work together  
I agree
5. delay between switching between weapons  - speed aura doesn't fix it 
I agree as well. I would like faster frames and low armor frames would be quicker on the draw, since it matters most to them
6.  Energy siphon is a needed aura  no other aura even comes close 
BLATANT LIES.
I use auras on different frames for different situations:
Energy siphon  IS most common.
Rejuvination is on Trinity (for additional healing), Frost Prime (default polarity), and Saryn (ditto, and i build health because of high armor).
Corrosive Projection is on Nekros, as high level survival enemies are quite resilient
Steel Charge is on my Valkyr because Hysteria
I will forma Mesa for Rifle Amp, because Ultimate
Loki (and soon Mirage) will get a Dead-Eye, because they are my sniper frames.
its a PERSONAL CHOICE to be energy-reliant. You can sidestep it with weapons, or building energy drops
 7. nekros desecrate spam  being needed in most survivals  and nekros needing to press 3 - 100s to 1000s of times 
Again, this is a personal Choice.
​I only do it once an ally pushes '4', as the bodycount warrants a huge desecrate sweep
8 . ammo inequality  of the machine pistes - burn all your ammo in 2 clips , and spent the next 5 mins refilling ammo  before firing again 
Ammo Economy - its what balances out slowfiring to fastfiring weapons.
Its up to you to mod the weapon's built-in weakness. As DE putting horrible ammo economy is the balance for that weapon's pluses.
If you hate mods, you could build ammo drops
9. shotgun ammo - just take it out 
Why?
Actually, Why not?
Primary Ammo, Secondary Ammo, Specialty Ammo (launchers and Arrows)
10 .overheat -  accelate is better with it's buff/  blind built in - but i  liked using her as a tank  
I never had ember when overheat existed. But again, Accelerant is a nice damage boost.
11. degen of argon cells 
Its to hurt Veterans.
We have huge piles of resources, so... for Tenno reinforcements we would log in, build the thing. Come in the next day and rank it up in a day or two.
12. degen of Kurbrow 
Im with you here.
Lorewise, it makes senes.... but WHY CANT MY SHIPS CEPHALON FEED MY DOG FOR ME AND WARN ME IF HE IS ABOUT TO DIE OR THE INJECTORS ARE LOW!?
It would make Ordis usefull
13  stasis of kubrow and the 3 hour wait switching between them 
Hate this too.
14 . The pathfinding on Kubrows is horrible 
Eh, my Huras seems to follow me well and good.
I cant take him into derelicts, as she likes to splash in deadly electro-water
15 arch traps - they makes no sense , have no lore and are way too hard hitting and hard to target 
Makes sense to me.
Grineer are faced with warriors that move faster than most of their grunts can aim. So theyneed traps to even the playingfield
Arctraps zap out sheilds and may get us to stop moving to shoot them, and Mag-Screens stops us from using our Grineer-killing powers.
16  T1 rewards  where you get  - keys  for keys  esp. in  single reward missions ( non surivival / def / interception  ) in the void - no one is running void to get more void keys  on those 
with you there.
ive gotten more keys than hikou parts from t1 captures
17. dojo obstacle course  i hate the pillars , only place that even  there and it's just frustrating and boring 
ditto
18  phase bosses
I love Phase Bosses, it gives me a sense of progression, and shows boss design intellegence and ads more flavor to what would have been an otherwise boring fight.
19. concave scailing bosses - makes it impossible for new players to help when playing with old players
Do you have proof of this? I was aware that bosses only scaled to the average level of the current frames/gear. I didnt know anything about conclave
20. stances /mods  that only drop off bosses 
im indifferent
21 . proced to death-  posion . bleed i'm looking at you 
Enemies have to kill the super-sayin ninjas SOMEHOW
22 .  green lazier door tripping over them  - breaks the flow of the game , shows  that it's better to be a rhino and just ignore  them
Corpus need to counter us: see grineer note above
23.  delerict keys  - no point to these just mean that every del group needs to be premade and every one hates the map we only go there for vaults 
They are DAMN GOOD for Mutagen, Neurode, and O Cell Farming. Also: Lephantis has a high chance to drop up to  4 Cells in one fight! I love running Derelicts when im low on raw potatoes.
Recruitment is good for getting people. There is always a few people that need to run whatever
24. vay hek keys 
While a pain, i dont mind them. I can just farm Ceres for them... MESA on the other hand...
25. weapons that poorly copter 
If you have a proper copter/rush build, dont use the,
26. falling out side the map happens occ. 
those are bugs, report them and then they get fixed!
27 . excavation limit  of  2 excavators  at a time  it weirdly  wrecks excavation for me 
thats ALSO a bug, you should report and submit your Error Log so they can fix it! I often have 3 drills up if they are in the same tileset
28. getting my weapons knocked from my hands -  " why don't sam and dean  just attach a teather to them "
Adds depth and intelegence to our enemies: see grineer note above. Note that melee weapons can NOT be disarmed, and a waypoint is spawned on your weapn
29. grineer - door locks - these always take too long to do , aren't challenging / fun  and  with any lag become impossible ;
they have become   an auto use cipher 
I disagree, but you infact mentioned that you can sidestep them with ciphers! or let allies do them
30  the shiva - shield doesn't block 
Yeah, where is that Fix? They DID have a poll on it!
31. interceptions being inherently boring  with 4 people you  just stand there and occannly kill mobs 
Play high-level or Void interceptions. After round 2-3, i have a hard time keeping points without dying.
Or... you could NOT use your 100% overpowered Win-At-All-Costs build! I do it from time to time to give me a challenge, Ill take a powerful frame with crappy weapons to level, or a forma'd frame with high level weapons!
32. shared ammo pool weapons 
Never cared much
33. extermas mobs  only dropping oberon parts - alot of work for no reward - i have more than 60 full sets of oberon(s)
atm 
makes him the easiest frame to get. which means a lot of new players can build Broberon. Which means a lot more supportframes in Pug matches.
Though, i would like it if Eximi mobs had a 25% chance of dropping a node's rare resource
34.  No Arch-wing parkour  just a stun/ bang into wall and try again 
THIS IS MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT ARCHWING RIGHT HERE!
35. Scaling - apologizes for not putting this as number 1 but after a year and a half of this omni-present issue little hope on this one
Yes. Weapon-Teirs and more direct upgrades (like latron to tiberon) need to happen
36.  Arch-wing interception leaving the map cause your went 50 m in to empty space - happens a lot 
I hate it too, needs to just port you to start
37. Multu - navs / keys , for Eris - Alad V  boss are all horrible waiting  for just one key
seriously. I hate mesa. I dont even want to see mesa in my game. its a reminder that a frame exists that i WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE AND CANT WAIT FOR INVASIONS
I feel your pain on this one
38. Multi - Alad V   mind controlling is massively anti player agency
Oh hey, a boss mechanic that makes the boss dangerous and scary. We need more of these
39. Mesa ult - is just watching  the game play it's self with a holding click as a  "your not sleeping are u ? " check 
sorry, i'd be having too much fun pretending to be a Grammiton Cleric to care.
40. New maps - being anti parkour - we can't climb most  objects/ walls in the newer tile sets 
Agree, we are starting to feel less like ninjas

You too. You are brave.

If you put the effort in to unlocking a syndicate all the way, or opposed to that, spending a bit of platinum if you dont want to put that effort into the game, you can get away without using energy siphon at all. The new syndicate weapon procs are absolutely awesome for teams, and will become better the more augments for more weapons come. 

As an example, i use Mesa, Vulkar (Loka, corrosive blast, hp proc), Synoid Gammacor (Suda, Magnetic blast, energy proc) and melee weapon of my choice, using rifle amp on my Mesa, and ive never had any energy problems anymore. 

edit 1 is up ,

and a note to all those who view this as pointless -

We as Player list the things we don't like and the reasons we don't like them - so that DE can easily look over our assembled list , and possibly address them

- hate focused is just passion

No. No it's not a passion at all, or if it is it's an ugly passion. What helps is actually telling us why a thing is problematic and then suggesting a solution, using proper grammar and spelling all the while. This is an assembled list of things that annoy you without articulation, without second consideration.

This is the astronaut who screams his air tanks out as he drifts away from a space station, then blames the designers of the air tanks as his vision fades. He could have thrown a tool in the opposite direction, he could have contacted ground control for help, but instead he chose to scream into the vacuum.

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

On the forums i've noticed a lot of ideas being repeated over and over  to the point where i just started writing down stuff as it annoys me . 

i figured  i would pre-pub this  and we all could add  #  of things in Warframe that really annoy us as players  so agree / disagree - read down the list and add the next # and add /  edit latter  ,

disclaimer-  ( this is intended as a list for stuff that DE needs to fix as added by the community  , not just bashing ) 

so without ado -  

1. the 2 man doors - there always going to be a faster player  in the game - means that he 's going to be bored and the slower player(s) are going to be annoyed by his ringing the door bell over and over 

2.  air rng / life support pods - IN survivals it sucks that some times i'm limited  how far i can go due to something i can't control

This has only been a problem for me in solo matches when I don't run a nekros. Otherwise on any other node I've never had this problem personally, be it with a Nekros or without. However, I do hear it a lot. Perhaps instead of having it so that they shut off life support and it stays off, you can bring it online fo a short while before they deactiave it again. Makes you run around to get to the correct concoles as they keep changing their pathways to each said concole, but this also gives a reason to keep the lesser life pods that enemies drop; prolongs the time you have to get to it and turn it back on. Yes, this does involve a lot of running, but hey, you said it annoyed you. Never asked for what solution might make it better or worse, plus running around is already in the game. No differance here really and a single person can do it. :P

3. charge attacks removed - i like doing them - alot of people did

Like doing them? Yes. Like channeling more? Yes because it makes much more sense. "I'm going to stand here and charge up an attack to hit you that does much more damage." I can reinact the same thing in real life much faster and much more effective by stepping forward with my swing and swinging as hard as I can. It had no cost, and just made people run forward Swinging at anything that moves, much like now, but much slower. Seems like a waist of time to keep doing that IMO.

Solution; add in heavy attacks that are slow going, but stronger, possibly by double tapping or holding. Would also open up "natural" combos that can be done with the weapons themselves and can add onto the stance mods themselves. Another option is to have "burst" channeling; A powerful attack for a much heavier cost in energy.

4. quick block  being removed  and being melee mode only  ,  when  all your weapons should work together  

I guess this is an issue? Blocking in general I hardly ever do and it never impairs me otherwise. In fact most people I see who use melee never block in the first place; just channel. If you have a gun, not much point in blocking as you'll just blow away whoever is in front of you. I'll throw this up into the preferance pile.

Solution; Use melee more often.

5. delay between switching between weapons  - speed aura doesn't fix it 

I don't know how strong you might be, but go take up a pistol. Now take up an assault rifle. Now quickly change the two over and over and over and over while running, shooting them, and otherwise hitting your target while moving at that rate. It's amazing that we are badass enough to run around doing this and missing only 20% of the time as is. Still, for a solution; Our warframes run on energy right? Have an option to expend energy to increase the switching speed for lighter frames that would benifit from the switch. Might screw with an energy build, but if you have an energy build, I'm not entirely sure why you'd need to swtich. I.E. Nova, though this does fall to preferance as well I suppose.

6.  Energy siphon is a needed aura  no other aura even comes close 

I have to disagree. Energy Siphon is extremely useful. Not so much on Valkyr who benifits from melee. It's also nice to have versatility among auras instead of "EVERYONE BRING ENERGY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL STRENGTH MAX BUILDS AND DIDN'T STOP TO THINK ABOUT ENERGY CONSUMPTION!" If you ever need four energy siphons, you're doing it wrong.

Solution; Perhaps have all warfames have a "passive" aura if you're hell-bend on this belief. they are savearly weaker then any aura mod, and cannot be upgraded, but this gives versatility and can be added to with aura mods themselves to create a much more potent build.

7. nekros desecrate spam  being needed in most survivals  and nekros needing to press 3 - 100s to 1000s of times 

This is why I refuse to play Nekros on Survival missions as this annoys me. See one for a better alternative where he's not so spammy.

Solution: two really. Kill faster, or follow the person with the best room wipe ability as Nekros so you don't have to spam as much.

8 . ammo inequality  of the machine pistes - burn all your ammo in 2 clips , and spent the next 5 mins refilling ammo  before firing again 

Eh, kinda nessesary. Soma is bad enough; having duel machine pistols that will end up dealing more DPS in half the second? They need the limiter. Still, both my statement and yours go to pref pile.

9. shotgun ammo - just take it out - i shouldn't have to burn a slot for a avg weapon to function normally 

Never had, nor seen, anyone with a problem with running up and point blanking anything in the face with a weapon that tears through flesh like a  metor does a planet. I love running around doing that myself personally, and never run out of ammo. It's a shotgun. Why are you not running at enemies? I suppose this doesn't work well in higher level matches, but at that point you're running out of ammo in most weapons anyway. Preferance is preferance and it goes to the pile.

10 .overheat -  accelate is better with it's buff/  blind built in - but i  liked using her as a tank  

I will simple agree with this but I shall also except it. Extended World on Fire it is...

Possible solution: A fire can get hotter right? Perhaps this will constantly drain energy and the longer it's activated, the better the buffs. Buff switches from a damage modifier to a damage modifier. She's pure offensive, lets stick with that theme.

11. degen of argon cells 

Like this. Means we can't complain about having to many resources that we don't know what to do with. This also goes on the preferance pile as it sounds more like "Oh no, work."

Solution: None, it's already a decent machanic and the only thing people complain about it is the fact they have to work.

12. degen of Kurbrow 

Hate this, but means we actually have something to do. Rather not see it fixed.

Solution: get rid of it. If you can't feed your pet, don't bother keeping it.

13  stasis of kubrow and the 3 hour wait switching between them 

We were in stasis for an unknown amount of time. Took us 5 minutes to get back into the game. This needs to be fixed so that it either took us 3 hours to recover, or them 5 minutes to recover.

14 . The pathfinding on Kubrows is horrible 

I find this hillarious and want this to stay because of this reason. Preferance - the pile with ye.

Solution: wait for the Devs to fix it. Not much else we can do.

15 arch traps - they makes no sense , have no lore and are way too hard hitting and hard to target 

Yes, they do. I don't know about you but i'd like to have my room riddled with these things so that when I see Rhino coming at me, that damn iron skin of his at least takes some serious damage. Grinner are, by lore and game, slow, stupid, and win by hording. They need a crutch just to make us slow down for a moment so they can get a accurate shot in.

16  T1 rewards  where you get  - keys  for keys  esp. in  single reward missions ( non surivival / def / interception  ) in the void - no one is running void to get more void keys  on those 

Simple fix; remove keys from drop tables.

17. dojo obstacle course  - i hate the pillars , only place that even  there and it's just frustrating and boring 

Timing, being willing to wait for the right moment... arn't those ninja things? Hello preferance pile.

18  phase bosses

Bosses have always been time consuming. Phase bosses just add to that. Pile.

Solution: add more to this statement and we can work on it. Otherwise you sound like you just want to get rid of them and that's boring.

19. concave scailing bosses - makes it impossible for new players to help when playing with old players

No real opinion on this.

20. stances /mods  that only drop off bosses 

Reward for taking my time killing something... Yeah, this goes to the pref pile with a rocket attached to it for good measure.

21 . proced to death-  posion . bleed i'm looking at you - really punishes the lighter frames  

That's it's point. Pref pile.

Solution: Don't fix what ain't broken. Bugs asside, proc damage isn't just against us, but useful with us.

22 .  green lazer doors -  tripping over them  - breaks the flow of the game , shows  that it's better to be a rhino and just ignore them - one of the main rhino's are faster than everyone else in the game 

Define "breaks the flow of the game." Dying breaks the flow of the game yet it's still in the game. Also, roll. Or lunge. Or pounce. Gets you through just fine and easy.

23.  delerict keys  - no point to these just mean that every del group needs to be premade and every one hates the map we only go there for vaults 

Love resource farming in these. And best of all, you don't need people for it. Unless you want more mobs. While every group does need to be premade, I don't really view this as an unholy issue. "Everyone hates the map." Everyone hates farming, what's your point?

24. vay hek keys 

Hate Vay Hek, don't really mind the keys.

Solution: add these people in better areas, or rather more planets. We can then farm at a more simpler pace instead of doing that one defense mision in that one place every damn time.

25. weapons that poorly copter 

You're a speed demon or you are slow and hate the fact you are. Lets break this down; tiny axes = super speed. Giant hard to swing axe = slow speeds. Makes sense. If you're that obsessed with speed, get Volt and use Rush, or Valk and use Warcry. Problems solved. Also the pile grows.

Solution: get a faster swinging weapon.

26. falling out side the map happens occ. 

This is a bug. I will have to agree with you on this one. Games have bugs though, and we will just have to wait for this to be patched. :/

27 . excavation limit  of  2 excavators  at a time  it weirdly  wrecks excavation for me 

Not having everone activate every last excavator under the pretence that they know what they are doing only to screw up and have it destroyed? Oh yes please. Pref pile!

28. getting my weapons knocked from my hands -  " why don't sam and dean  just attach a teather to them "

"Why don't we attempt to be pulled off our feet by a dog that steals our weapons?" Pref pile.

Solution: You may not like it, but a solution would be to actually fight over the weapon with the dog if it's the weapon you are currently weilding. leaves you vulnurable, but lets you take the weapon back right then and there with a click of a button.

29. grineer - door locks - these always take too long to do , aren't challenging / fun  and  with any lag become impossible ;
they have become   an auto use cipher 

I find these sooooo much funner then the previous ones. Which many auto spam ciphers because they find them annoying. What exactly is your issue? Beyond preferance?

30  the shiva - shield doesn't block 

I agree. It's a shield. Block, damnit.

31. interceptions being inherently boring  with 4 people you  just stand there and occannly kill mobs 

Defense and survival is also inherently boring. One is sit and defend one position, the other is hitting life pods as you kill everything in sight. Pref. Pile.

32. shared ammo pool weapons 

... So you want everything to have it's own drop for ammo, thus widening the pool and making other ammo types rarer? I prefered shared ammo over rarer ammo...

33. extermas mobs  only dropping oberon parts - alot of work for no reward - i have more than 60 full sets of oberon(s)

OBEROOOOOOON! Also not that much work, expecially if you're heavily modded which I'm assumed this i all directed to as most of these would be problems for people who have been playing the game for a while. Still, extra drops WOULD be nice.

34.  No Arch-wing parkour  just a stun/ bang into wall and try again 

You're flying through space with wings. Birds don't wall run. While it's nice, it's not nesseary. Perf pile yet again rears it's ever massive behind.

35. Scaling - apologizes for not putting this as number 1 but after a year and a half of this omni-present issue little hope on this one

Scaling what? Weapons? Frame %s? Damage? Enemy damage? Health? What are we talking about here? Scaling will forever be an issue anyway as as soon as they change it, most people will complain about the change they made to change it in the first place.

Solution: Stop and consider the new scales, stop hating the change, and find it's flaws so they then HAVE to fix the scaling because you're smart enough to point it out and make them look silly in comparison.

36.  Arch-wing interception leaving the map cause your went 50 m in to empty space - happens a lot 

Yay problems!

37. Multu - navs / keys , for Eris - Alad V  boss are all horrible waiting  for just one key

I can't even get the quest for him. No comment.

38. Multi - Alad V   mind controlling is massively anti player agency

I want to fight him more now. YOU LUCKY SON OF TENNO.

Solution: play Dark Souls and understand difficulty.

39. Mesa ult - is just watching  the game play it's self with a holding click as a  "your not sleeping are u ? " check 

So is Rhino's, Saryn's, Excal's, Zephyr's, Banshee's, and so on. The only differance is you don't wait as long. Pref pile, your influance grows.

40. New maps - being anti parkour - we can't climb most  objects/ walls in the newer tile sets 
edit  1 *

WHY U NO LET US PARKOUR?!

41- Ordis - the microsoft paper clip that just won't stop  he never helps 

Agreed. Full on. Burn the computer.

42 - Lotus  reusing lines alot  "  somethings wrong , this is taking longer that i thought "  and ect ...

Burn the diolauge.

43. auto roll -  this one personally makes some mastery test nigh impossible - personal victim of this one 

Stop moving in the air. Fixes 90% of the problems with auto roll if you just fall instead of fall while moving foward.

44. direction melee - it doesn't really improve  directional air attacks , and still unable to target ait units ,it seems to have  certain bugs / randomness built into it  , all it ends up doing is tripping me up / making my ground slam harder  to do  while in battle 

Melee has always been broken. I like it more now though then it was before. Also makes YOU trip up and ground slam harder. I ground slam easily and never trip up. We appear to have two different tales to tell here.

45 .  Commanders teleports  making me  unable to move / do anythign for too long   - annoying at low levels,  instant death at high levels

"I've been teleported. Give me a moment to know where the hell I am." Makes sense in any situation. Also, see other comment on shock traps - Grineer need every handicap they can think of. At higher levels you're supposed to be either with a team or know you're able to die. It's a challange; overcome it.

46. Dark sectors bait and switching  - the dark sectors have always been  a mess , but it doesn't seem all that hard to credit lock the people that join in .  So bait and switching shouldn't happen 

Politics. Enough said.

47 . Rng frustration -  we all had 20 + runs where that part that we need  is just not dropping  and seems never to drop -  i've given up  on  specific parts till the next hot fix / patch . 

Oh boy, this agian. RNG sucks, we get it. Move on. The only solution to this is to decrease the drop pools, and that is it. Increasing them all will unbalance them MORE, same with increasing drop rates themselves..

48 . secondary fire weapons  inability to aim -  the quanta  is one of those long range weapons rifles that needs to have the secondary fire ie the firing the  boxes  via  my thumb button on my mouse  or by clicking  my scroll wheel 

I... have to agree. hip fire in this game is fairly annoying. A solution might not be an alt, but maybe a focus effect. I'd have to use the weapons more to really give a solid option, but I do agree with you on this.

49. Uranus Archwing wave 4 keys - it's 20-30 mins all for a arching part , not for  a t4 key ! - feels like  a slap to the face.

T4 key = challanging to a degree. Archwing part = better archwing. Win win either way and when you have all the parts for the new Archwing, go get the keys elsewhere. in either case, win win.

50 .  the old universe UI map - it connected the whole universe together  now it just feels like floating separate planets  

Planets aren't connected anyway. The way they made it connect was railways, which was just a lore thing. Don't know how many times I got lost in the old map without zooming out and selecting a planet that way. Which is the same way it is now.  Preeeeeef piiiiiiiiile.

51- min map is soo messed up - right now 

Elaborate? works fine for me...

52 - arch wing mini - this is almost a joke - after running the maps a few times you learn to ignore it  in sabotage / exterminate  vent maps  , and really need a 3d element 

Mini? Minigun? I like miniguns! Minimap? only think I could think of would be a hight meter, otherwise works perfectly fine the way it is.

53.  there so many weapons that are just useless if counted i bet they would number over 100 

This. THIS. THE AMOUNT OF RAGE FOR THIS. I have to agree. Still goes on the pref pile though. Damn it...

Solution: DEVS! FIX YOUR DAMN WEAPONS!

54. 50 plat  for other warframe animations on  your warframe  - this one just confuses me - why so much  for so little 

Plat has never made sense to me. But, they need a microtransaction somehow I suppose. it IS a FTP game.

55. Extractor drones caped at 3 , it was  1 every 5 levels  but they didn't keep up with the mastery levels - this one just feel like a broken promise  

Not entirely sure how this is an issue personally, so I'll just have to take your word for it, yet it is still added to the pile.

There are a lot of things in the game we may hate, but we need to consider why they are there and if they are able to change as well. Instead of listing things that mostly end up in a huge preferance pile that the Dev's need to sift through, lets try to find alternate solutions to the large issues and some of these might clear up rather fast.

Edit: Spelling is fairly bad, so sorry if I missed a lot of errors.

Edited by AncienDraak