Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should De Remove Holiday Decorations When The Month Is Over?

Kroul

I haven't seen this talked about, but since we had the mustaches removed after movember (Super sad panda.jpeg)  it makes me think that DE might remove the holiday stuff.

If i remember correctly last year when DE gave us the spearmint scythe, they had originally intended to remove it because the scythe didn't fit in with the warframe universe and it was only a holiday item. They decided against it after hearing the player response to this planned removal.

This makes me think the removal of the mustaches was because of the same reason they wanted to remove the scythe last year and makes me think that they might do the same with the dojo decorations.

So here are my questions:

Did you agree with the removal of the mustaches?

Would you like them to put the mustaches back in?

Did the mustache removal make you a sad panda?

Do you think DE will/should remove the ability to place the holiday decorations?

Would you not mind either way if they removed said decorations or not?

I would personally like to not see such items as these be removed from the game since they make the game more fun and give us players more creativity and customization. I would not mind seeing someone with a mustache if i wasn't using one and i do not think that it breaks the feeling of being in the Warframe universe.

Thank you for reading and/or responding,

~Kroul

Thx JohnProdman for the heads up.

Edited by Kroul

I agree about moustaches being removed. With all due respect, they don't fit the game at all. It was cool for a month for "lolz", but that's it.

Spearmint skin is different by that it is unique to the Scythes, people barely run with then anyway, even less with the skin, so I don't really mind it.

About the decoration, I think DE should not remove it. Maybe just the snowman. IMO, the rest fits in just fine.