The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Hype And Discussion Megathread!

Luxylol

I dont care much for Nova Prime...will just get her...delete normal Nova...level her once...occasionally dig her up to do speed Nova troll runs. 

I really just want to see the prime accessories.

SUPPOSEDLY, its Pyra Prime Syandana and some new sigil.

Really DE (assuming it's true)? A sigil and another scarf? There's no way in hell I'm buying yet another prime syandana to compete for my beloved Misa's slot. And I can't gain syndicate standing with a prime sigil no matter how cool it looks. Pretty dumb choices if you ask me.

I'd think they'd have been smart enough to make another prime set of armor to mix and match with Targis, since despite everyone's fascination with it it really doesn't look all that great on certain frames legs/chests. That also would have catered well towards the droves of Tenno who were begging for an extension to Nyx Prime Access for the Targis Prime Armor.

"we will likely give priority to old frame......on second thoughts screw that we want more money for our christmas bonus "

oh well...Saryn will probably be in 2017....

money has in this days not always the same flow as usual, wanna have warframe developed as it happened and happens or ... ?

just a friendly reminder that there exist also real life for being able to play ,-)

Really DE (assuming it's true)? A sigil and another scarf? There's no way in hell I'm buying yet another prime syandana to compete for my beloved Misa's slot. And I can't gain syndicate standing with a prime sigil no matter how cool it looks. Pretty dumb choices if you ask me.

I'd think they'd have been smart enough to make another prime set of armor to mix and match with Targis, since despite everyone's fascination with it it really doesn't look all that great on certain frames legs/chests. That also would have catered well towards the droves of Tenno who were begging for an extension to Nyx Prime Access for the Targis Prime Armor.

There are a lot of people who have maxed out their Syndicates, thus no longer needing a sigil for Rep gain. And others who have no plans on Rep farming for any other Syndicates. Enter: Prime Sigil.

That said, I wouldn't waste money on a sigil—maxed rep or not. I would have preferred a new armor set. I don't even like the Pyra syandana.

So Maybe Saryn or Trinity in NINE months, if the 2 of each gender thing is respected. Well, since what we thought was a staple, older frames first, proved to be... inexact, maybe the gender rule will go out the window as well. Who knows?

Money money money it is then! Nova Prime + Christmas = BIG income for DE. Nice move on a marketing standpoint, that's for sure. Kuddos guys.

On a more "respect the players and their feelings/expectations" though... Saying that many of the players I know are &!$$ed would be a MONUMENTAL understatement. Luckily for me, Nyx is already out. Bullet dodged! I wonder what her "bonus" stat will be. Better be armor, Lotus knows 35 points is an awesome bonus. (Yes sarcasm, couldn't resist, sorry^^')

EDIT : So much Soma Prime hate... For no good reason. Powercreep my sweet patootie! We already have that anyway.

Edited by Marthrym

yep :P

btw i have quoted your question if the pyra syandana is confirmed ;)

Pyra Prime Syndana eh?

I may need to buy Prime Access for once.

if you wanna see the picture of the prime sigil:

https://forums.warfr...arframe/page-19

at page 19 by Dead_Rabbits

So Maybe Saryn or Trinity in NINE months, if the 2 of each gender thing is respected. Well, since what we thought was a staple, older frames first, proved to be... inexact, maybe the gender rule will go out the window as well. Who knows?

Money money money it is then! Nova Prime + Christmas = BIG income for DE. Nice move on a marketing standpoint, that's for sure. Kuddos guys.

On a more "respect the players and their feelings/expectations" though... Saying that many of the players I know are &!$$ed would be a MONUMENTAL understatement. Luckily for me, Nyx is already out. Bullet dodged! I wonder what her "bonus" stat will be. Better be armor, Lotus knows 35 points is an awesome bonus. (Yes sarcasm, couldn't resist, sorry^^')

I am not pissed, i could describe my feelings by simple "meh".

Not even one of those primes will be for longer than 2 hours, as that is how much i need to level them with casual playstyle.

They did the older frames 7 times already.  The 8th will be Nova.

7/8 being the older ones.  Priority given to the older ones.

This is fine, jesus.

Original 8

Excalibur

Loki

Volt

Mag

Ash

Rhino

Ember

Trinity

Update 6

Nyx

Frost

Update 7

Banshee

Saryn

Vauban

Update 9

Nova

Sure it's is all fine and dandy but I feel at least the original 8 should have had their gold trim adorned to honor their legacy.

and this toys dont give anybody skills or being able to play in spontaneous friendship in missions :-)))))

just for all you useless rushers and other noobs ! ,-)

i like to run with my legs, in real life and ingame :P

Original 8

Excalibur

Loki

Volt

Mag

Ash

Rhino

Ember

Trinity

Update 6

Nyx

Frost

Update 7

Banshee

Saryn

Vauban

Update 9

Nova

Sure it's is all fine and dandy but I feel at least the original 8 should have had their gold trim adorned to honor their legacy.

Personally I would prefer to see Ash next, he's popular and the definition of Ninja

There are a lot of people who have maxed out their Syndicates, thus no longer needing a sigil for Rep gain. And others who have no plans on Rep farming for any other Syndicates. Enter: Prime Sigil.

That said, I wouldn't waste money on a sigil—maxed rep or not. I would have preferred a new armor set. I don't even like the Pyra syandana.

whatever, how many people can play 8 to 12 hours per day ?

simple question with a simple answer, real world has to go on too ... and now im off the hype because it comes what comes ...

Well, at least you get my point regardless of the reasoning. I'll literally never use a prime sigil. I like the syndicate ones way more than the screenshot I saw of it. And nobody replaces my Misa, I already made the mistake of getting Noru and have regretted it ever since. I've not used it more than a handful of times.

I'm sure Pyra Prime will look nice with Cernos Prime whenever it inevitably comes out (make it with Banshee Prime and I'll love you forever DE).

Annnnnd Nova Primes buff will be 5 more base health

DE would only do this to frame they.. how shall i say it... dont like*trin*.

maybe poor trinity will be primed one day... in far future.. never.

Edited by Tyreuzs

Trinity Prime would have 5 less base health. And LoS on her powers.

well.. until a prime version of trin exists all of her abilities will be nerfed already that there is nothing that can be nerfed anymore... so a nerf on her stats seems realistic due the fact that trin will be always nerfed cauz DE hates that poor girl..

I am not &!$$ed, i could describe my feelings by simple "meh".

Not even one of those primes will be for longer than 2 hours, as that is how much i need to level them with casual playstyle.

Yeah but you're not "many of the people I know", so that's a moot point. Well, not moot, it doesn't matter to you (or does, you know what I mean^^), but it does to some of my mates, from who DE won't get any money as far the next Prime Access Pack is concerned. But, droplets in an ocean, I know. Still, kinda makes a dent in their opinions on the game and the devs' decision making. If it is their decision of course. I also feel "meh" about it personally. Mastery is mastery, so *shrugs*

(PS4)Joshuaalt, on 09 Dec 2014 - 8:45 PM, said:snapback.png

and Verlorum Prime Sigil

if you wanna see the picture of the prime sigil:

https://forums.warfr...arframe/page-19

at page 19 by Dead_Rabbits

Ya commented on that topic.

You have to remove your Targis armor (chest) so that the armor doesn't cover it.

I would rather have another Prime Armor Set since I wasn't able to get the amazingly awesome Targis Armor.

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt