The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime Builds

Deidaku

Question

8 answers to this question

Well, lex prime has quite a bit of puncture damage, so its arguably best for grineer because of it's puncture damage focus, I would suggest modding for crits and either corrosive or radiation (for heavy units) especially because of it's awesome accuracy!

Thx

forma or no forma?

1) While crit will give a higher technical damage and DPS, I much prefer to build slow firing semi-auto weapons for the largest minimum damage per shot, thus increasing the chance I get a 1 shot kill.

2) Don't use Magnum Force

3) Reload/Clip mods can make this a lot more comfortable to use

4) Seeker is a good idea for crowds (best way to level it solo), doesn't have to be fully ranked, but get enough damage for 1shotkills first

If you do aim for headshots, adding the Crit chance mod and all the multishot isn't a bad idea, but crit damage is generally not needed.

Edited by Darzk

You may want to wait on using a forma or potato until the newest prime items are revealed because it could include Aklex prime as one of the weapons.  In which case you will need two Lex Primes to craft it + another part and BP. 

If you craft weapons into another weapon, the weapons used as a crafting component lose all forma or potatoes installed on them.

Thx

forma or no forma?

Forma for lethal torrent, hornet strike and barrel diffusion, so that you can be more flexible with your build, don't use magnum force because the - accuracy negates using the lex in the first place.

As Darzk said, magazine mods make it more handy, and you don't necessarily need crit mods unless you do a lot of headshots

I have been running this build for a while. While the lack of Bore may seem strange, and the elements seem off, it still hits very hard, but about equally on everything. While dedicated Corrosive/Puncture builds destroy Heavy Gunners, this will also work on Moas and the such.

Mod elements as you see fit, but generally, something like this is usually best.

Ou06BQ9.jpg

You may want to wait on using a forma or potato until the newest prime items are revealed because it could include Aklex prime as one of the weapons.  In which case you will need two Lex Primes to craft it + another part and BP. 

If you craft weapons into another weapon, the weapons used as a crafting component lose all forma or potatoes installed on them.

Yeah that's the problem , Nut I don't wat to wait 6 months for an Aklex prime :/

Plus I got some plat through prime trading so it's okay

I have been running this build for a while. While the lack of Bore may seem strange, and the elements seem off, it still hits very hard, but about equally on everything. While dedicated Corrosive/Puncture builds destroy Heavy Gunners, this will also work on Moas and the such.

Mod elements as you see fit, but generally, something like this is usually best.

Ou06BQ9.jpg

dang thats a lot of stars. your lex literally has a night sky above it. for your sake i hope they dont make the aklex prime