Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boring Game

MJ12

You know all those mining machines in the Grineer sabotage maps? This makes me wonder if we're ever going to get a drill of some sort. You know, as a melee weapon.

A big Grineer drill you can shove into someone's gut.

What, you expected something else from this topic?

Edited by MJ12

You know all those mining machines in the Grineer sabotage maps? This makes me wonder if we're ever going to get a drill of some sort. You know, as a melee weapon.

A big Grineer drill you can shove into someone's gut.

Yeah.

I was curious who,after finding the game "boring" would bother to log on to the forums and leave a message.

Since it seems to be a tactic to bring attention to a post,I decided to down vote it,as I find it a wrong way to go about that.

I was curious who,after finding the game "boring" would bother to log on to the forums and leave a message.

Since it seems to be a tactic to bring attention to a post,I decided to down vote it,as I find it a wrong way to go about that.

It was actually parodying the other 'boring' thread. The fact that drills are kinda cool is just icing on the cake.

Any of these wapons work?

WARNING NSFW!!!

Nice topic name Trololollllll  I highly doubt people will get the pun. "Boring... Drill"

Maybe they will see you spent money on this game already and are having a little fun... that's a lotta downvotes. Edited by BoogieMan82