Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Pay 2 Play.

StarksPond

Since this last patch is pay 2 play I just want to warn everyone about the next patch so there not disappointed. The next warframe Trapper/Engineer will have to be bought 100% just like the glaive. How do I know this? Where would they put the drop? The game is to small to put it anywhere else. Maybe as a log in bonus you might get lucky enough to get it? So I give my farewell to what used to be a great game and to what used to be great devs that liked to listen to there community.

GG

Since this last patch is pay 2 play I just want to warn everyone about the next patch so there not disappointed. The next warframe Trapper/Engineer will have to be bought 100% just like the glaive. How do I know this? Where would they put the drop? The game is to small to put it anywhere else. Maybe as a log in bonus you might get lucky enough to get it? So I give my farewell to what used to be a great game and to what used to be great devs that liked to listen to there community.

GG

looks like someone didn't understand the BluePrint - principe^^

color and accesoiries for sentinel give hidden passives:

+50% xp

+50% credits

+50% dmg

+50% shield

+50% energy

+50% hp

and that's stackable

edit: but pssh don't tell that f2p-only players because they will cry :<

i have all the sentinel accessories and they dont give hidden bonuses you're full of S#&$

Edited by Itache

I really don't see the problem. I only used like 150 plat myself and bought a few more char slots and right now i am not up to use any more. But still i don't see why there is so much trouble with items you can only get with plat or through alerts. In my opinion this makes the item kinda more special and everytime i get such an item (blueprint actually) from an alert mission i'm really happy and this makes a huge fun factor for me, that's why i wouldn't even think about buying that stuff from the shop, cause it's way too much fun to collect it from a "special mission". If i could buy everything just with credits the game would get boring for me way too fast.

Edited by BigBadBomber

Banshee blueprints don't drop from a boss. This game is totally p2p.

Actually just go on warframe wikia it seems to change per user but this is how it went for me:

Raid Missions: Chassis

Spy MIssions: Systems

Defense Missions: Helmet

I just farmed it not too long ago, it is quite similar to farming parts from a boss. It is also not restricted to planet, and I have seen that you have a higher chance of getting it when you do a mission you have not unlocked. So for example if you went to a Spy mission that is yellow you seem to be luckier than one that is blue.

Edited by katari

GG

4 posts and claims to know how stuff works...

Cant stop laughing right now....

Edited by Venarge

Thats like saying BL:R is P2P. Its not. You just have to invest time into the game to get what you want. Get some friends and get playing, you'll have what you want within a week and it'll be so much sweeter knowing that you worked for it.