Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Feedback On The Ps4 Exclusive Renown Packs - Obsidian Items

(PSN)renosis

Yeah honestly its not worth buying its made for all the new players who xont have anything to draw them in. Shoot take the plat off and make it free so wee all can have the exclusive console content I dont see it worth the 9 dollars a month for skins. Thats childsupport money

As a PS Plus member, I pay $8, and it's not always every month. I buy the renown packs for the discounted plat.

And child support money? Something tells me you don't have any children to support.

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

The renown pack credit booster is mustard right now im not getting double and thats basically my 10 bucks down the drain thanks devs smh

The renown packs are hardly a waste, they're the same price or cheaper for the same amount of plat, if you buy plat alone. So basically you get the plat, and a free item, what more could you ask for? As for the booster not working, are you sure? i've had boosters come in packs or rewards for tac alerts and they've always worked fine for me.

The renown pack credit booster is mustard right now im not getting double and thats basically my 10 bucks down the drain thanks devs smh

If you have a problem with something that you bought not working properly, open a service ticket.  You already spent the money, if you think it's gone down the drain then you're flushing it by not opening a service ticket.

• 3 weeks later...

If they revisit the "Obsidian" Braton (wasn't a renown pack, wasn't animated either), it would be nice if the skin worked on both the Braton AND the Mk-1 Braton.  They two guns use the same model anyway, and it's nice to have both weapons get some mileage out of it.

It was also exclusive to US for no good reason. Might as well finally release it you know, everywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it would take away from the theme, however the XBox1 Prestige Pack's animation is completely customizable, which is not fair to us Renown owners.

After reading your comment I checked it out. It's cool that they can change the energy color, and I'd love it if we could too but imo, the obsidian skin still looks better.