Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kohm: Why The Excessive Cost?

Lady_Khaos

I don't have the Kohm yet so I can't say that it's not effective, but why the heck should it take 500 Oxium and Argon Crystals to make a gun with only 15 base damage? That sort of cost would imply that it's a powerful weapon, yet the stats say otherwise. Every other shotgun list the damage for all pellets combined, so I can only assume this one does the same.

So DE, is there any real justification as to why those costs are so outrageous? Or are the people coming up with crafting recipes not communicating with those designing how the weapons function? Because the amount of things requiring argon crystals is getting ridiculous.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

I don't have the Kohm yet so I can't say that it's not effective, but why the heck should it take 500 Oxium and Argon Crystals to make a gune with only 15 base damage? That sort of cost would imply that it's a powerful weapon, yet the stats say otherwise. Every other shotgun list the damage for all pellets combined, so I can only assume this one does the same.

15 damage per pellet. Not 15 damage total. 

Anyways, even with that, this weapon is quite bad too. 

I don't have the Kohm yet so I can't say that it's not effective, but why the heck should it take 500 Oxium and Argon Crystals 

Are you more motivated to buy the gun in the store feel?

Maybe that's the answer you are looking for.

Are you more motivated to buy the gun in the store feel?

Maybe that's the answer you are looking for.

No, I'm motivated to stop giving DE my money if this is the sort of crap they're gonna put out. Low end weapons are fine, but they should have costs that match.

What 500 oxium and Argons?? Started building it yesterday and it's cost was only 2 Argons and 50 oxium, some salvage and plastids if I remember right lol.

I didn't mean 500 Argon. Just the fact that it does require argon. And it is 500 Oxium, just looked at it in the market before posting.

What 500 oxium and Argons?? Started building it yesterday and it's cost was only 2 Argons and 50 oxium, some salvage and plastids if I remember right lol.

Then that was a bug, the Kohm costs 500 Oxium, 500 Cryotic, 2 argon, 2500 salvage, 40k credits (bp + build cost)

The Kohm price is not motivating me to spend plat, it's motivating me to take my money to a different game that isn't trying to screw me over.