Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Skin

ManiacManny

Sorry bud, but the braton vandal is unlikely to be rereleased. Unlike the lato-v, the braton-v was a promotional item, rather than a gift for testing. If you missed your chance to buy it your out of luck.

The Braton Vandal was for testing, too. That entire weekend was a server stress test.

@Avenwing

Sry you are wrong.Steve wrote that the Vandals will come back in promotional events.

People want that and this game is even in beta.So give it to the people.

Greetings

Edited by K0bra

@Avenwing

Sry you are wrong.Steve wrote that the Vandals will come back in promotional events.

People want that and this game is even in beta.So give it to the people.

Greetings

Well, so much for exclusive items and events. People who can't handle what online games do have prevailed again.

(I sure hope not)

Edited by FatalX7

Tenno Elite Braton - Plat only purchase with credit BP, replaces Braton Vandal.

-Same stats & sound as current Braton Vandal. Those who already have it get it for free

Braton Vandal Skin - Exclusive to those who bought it during the event.

Next people will be asking to bring back the Primes when founders ends (I can't afford GM atm, which is a shame really.)

@Blatantfool

Its from a PN.I asked him about the Vandals and if they come back.This was his answer:

Hey - thanks for playing! We do those vandals on a limited time basis and then put them back in the 'vault' so to speak. I think we'll run events and stuff to give them out, I know what you mean by collector mentality!

Think about it guys.We are in a beta and there are weapons they arent avaiable.WTF.Give them out for limited time again as a event and everybody will be happy or sell them for platinum for a short time.

Greetings

Edited by K0bra

@Blatantfool

Its from a PN.I asked him about the Vandals and if they come back.This was his answer:

Hey - thanks for playing! We do those vandals on a limited time basis and then put them back in the 'vault' so to speak. I think we'll run events and stuff to give them out, I know what you mean by collector mentality!

Think about it guys.We are in a beta and there are weapons they arent avaiable.WTF.Give them out for limited time again as a event and everybody will be happy or sell them for platinum for a short time.

Greetings

No what he meant was that they would release NEW vandal items.

Not the same ones.

So you might get a "Gorgon Vandal" or something as a future event... but you will not see another "Braton Vandal" again.

@Blatantfool

Greetings

New vandals will come, yeah..... But he never said that the ones they already gave away will come back.

And thats the point. They already said that those items are limited "one time items" . So no, the Braton Vandal wont return. You will get new stuff. But the vandals they already made wont come back. 

Edited by Venarge

No what he meant was that they would release NEW vandal items.

Not the same ones.

So you might get a "Gorgon Vandal" or something as a future event... but you will not see another "Braton Vandal" again.

New vandals will come, yeah..... But he never said that the ones they already gave away will come back.

And thats the point. They already said that those items are limited "one time items" . So no, the Braton Vandal wont return. You will get new stuff. But the vandals they already made wont come back. 

Then why does he say "I know what you mean by collector mentality!"

We talked about the existing Vandals.I cant read anywhere the term NEW or like that.I said that i collecting weapons and its sad when they dont come back.Thats why collector mentality thingy.Logic conclusion:they will come back.

When they dont bring the old Vandals back it will sucks like hell.We are in a beta and people are outclosed from weapons.I believe there in the Devs that they ll bring them back.

Edited by K0bra