Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Bug

Mr.Lube

First off, I am not sure if this is the correct place to report bugs for Sentinels since there is no "companions" section. Recently my Helios has been scanning enemies and items that have been completed in my codex for a while now. I remember Helios used to ignore completed entries but it seems he has become interested in them again. I am trying to complete codex entries for the new enemy types but Helios eats all of my scans before I even encounter one.

First off, I am not sure if this is the correct place to report bugs for Sentinels since there is no "companions" section. Recently my Helios has been scanning enemies and items that have been completed in my codex for a while now. I remember Helios used to ignore completed entries but it seems he has become interested in them again. I am trying to complete codex entries for the new enemy types but Helios eats all of my scans before I even encounter one.

i have the same problem. some things that were completed now have 40 or 50 scans while others that scan don't even show up as scanned.