Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion. Forbid Access Mesa To Pvp Areas.

beduin

It so overpowerd on PVP. Only give them energy to Ulta (4 skill) - it 1 shoot kill ALL players. Even if you have maxed hp + shield + armor, if you be in another dimension - you any way die less then 0.1 sec. Esecpecial in last phase of pvp. Couse it almost fully opened area. You can`t even counteratack it - couse range so low to be avoided. I play 12 different matches whith Mesa and all time it erase all party from 19-18/20 to 0 less then a minute.

And I agree - PVP in Warframe worst pvp in all game. Even in donate browser games.

Edited by beduin

Sadly mesa its bascily the im going to win no matter what with ulitamte. I bet the people in pvp learn to quickly get her ulitamte and spam it. I died about 30-60 times today by a pro mesa or a troll  one spamming her ulitmted. Not even limbo is safe.

I hate to ask de remove a warframe in soler rail pvp that's a last resort they don't want to make. What I want them to do with mesa is, when she gos into her ulimtate she is giving a sight or like a sinper scope to zoom at targets and fire or force the mesa player to use their mouse to aim and shoot or use wasd to aim and fire. That or double or tirple cost the ultimate of hers.

It pisses me off that high greedy clans exploits mesa skill for profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh...Don't worry, In maybe a couple of months they will nerf everything....

EDIT: back to topic, I really haven't played against alot of Mesa players in conclave. So I don't really know if she is truely OP or not.

I've given her a spin. It's incredibly absurd.

Just ignore enemy players and kill trash mobs until you hit 10, then gather up energy and use the ulti. Since it flash farms the trash mobs, you'll continue to level incredibly quickly. When defending, none shall pass. When attacking, it even targets the core and does absurd damage over an incredibly short time period.

I've given her a spin. It's incredibly absurd.

Just ignore enemy players and kill trash mobs until you hit 10, then gather up energy and use the ulti. Since it flash farms the trash mobs, you'll continue to level incredibly quickly. When defending, none shall pass. When attacking, it even targets the core and does absurd damage over an incredibly short time period.

You could just shoot her.

No, seriously though, she is quite the powerful frame. They need to make it necessary to aim with Peacemaker to hit.

Edited by Kashiki

One of the reasons that i don't play conclave.

And will leave Dark Sector conflicts because Mesa is introduced...

My conclave solution against power spammers was putting my best-status weapons magnetic damage to deplete their energy...