Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Get At Least 1 Crit Viable Shotgun, Please?

StickyBaseline

Crit shotgun will be weak as hell. Not saying that this idea is bad, but the crit focusing mods for a shotgun are useless compared to a riffle crit mods. Perhaps crit based shotgun would have high base stats, but this means that modding process going to be less necessary. You may call me an idiot, but I didn't even bought prime mod from the past Baro'Ki Teel's deal, because it's not very viable without other combination of mods and of course shotgun with a good crit chance. I mean, we can't even play with low base damage insane red crits, it's always comes to focusing flat damage build.

Crit shotgun will be weak as hell. Not saying that this idea is bad, but the crit focusing mods for a shotgun are useless compared to a riffle crit mods. Perhaps crit based shotgun would have high base stats, but this means that modding process going to be less necessary. You may call me an idiot, but I didn't even bought prime mod from the past Baro'Ki Teel's deal, because it's not very viable without other combination of mods and of course shotgun with a good crit chance. I mean, we can't even play with low base damage insane red crits, it's always comes to focusing flat damage build.

That's why I said CRIT shotgun, give it 2.5x multiplier and 30% base crit chance and low damage, then the crit mods obviously would be required.