Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Get At Least 1 Crit Viable Shotgun, Please?

StickyBaseline

There has never been a shotgun that has been viable for the infernally bad critmods that shotguns has, only when Strun wraith had 50% crit chance but that was patched the next day.

We got a release of a primed ravage, and for a trillion gorrilion cores you can get it up to an almost decent crit damage of 110% but there's STILL no shotgun that would benefit from this over elemental mods.

So please could we get a crit shotgun? There exist crit weapons of every weapon variant except shotguns and the Kohm was a gigantic step in the wrong direction on giving shotguns some well deserved respect they have been needing since damage 2.0. I take back what I said about the Kohm, After the buff it's a very respectable weapon. Thanks DE!

Edited by StickyBaseline

Strun wraith is still the best shotgun in the game atm, I don't think that it should be better than all shotguns since literally less than 0.5% has it. But strun wraith and boar prime are status spewers, so they can't really afford to equip those 2 crit mods for like a 400 damage increase for the insane status loss. 

And those 2 are the only shotguns with 15% crit chance so it's still not viable on any shotgun.

I hope we get a change with the promised shotgun buff.

Edited by StickyBaseline

Yes that would be great! :D Unfortunately, crit mods for shotguns included primed ravage... you know... don't work if you are a client. And never have worked properly for a full year and a half. Nobody noticed because of their unrivaled popularity. Sadface.

Edited by dadaddadada

Yes that would be great! :D Unfortunately, crit mods for shotguns included primed ravage... you know... don't work if you are a client. And never have worked properly for a full year and a half. Nobody noticed because of their unrivaled popularity. Sadface.

Wait what? are the mods actually broken for clients? I have a hard time believing that was overlooked for so long.

Wait what? are the mods actually broken for clients? I have a hard time believing that was overlooked for so long.

Don't underestimate the potential of a videogame in which a warframe has had an ability unfunctional on clients for 17 months and counting xd (Antimatter Drop I'm looking at you).

Doublechecked and ravage and blunderbuss still don't work. Whether you believe it or not.

I'd like to see:
● Hek get +5% Crit Chance, for a total of 15%.

● Sobek, Tigris, and Kohm have 20% Crit Chance.

● Boar Prime get +10% Crit Chance, for a total of 25%. (By extension, give reg.Boar 2.0x Crit Damage, and 20% Crit Chance.)

● Blunderbuss be buffed to 120%.

As for non-Crit related Shotgun changes:

● Point Blank needs more ranks to be on par with Serration and Hornet Strike.

● Tigris needs the reload delay removed.

● We need better Magazine & Reload Mods for Shotguns. Preferably Dual Stat mods of some kind.

● A pump action Shotgun(s) be released.

● An elemental non-beam Shotgun be released. (Preferably Fire, and either pump action or semi-auto.)

Edited by Flackenstien

I'd like to see:

● Boar Prime get +10% Crit Chance, for a total of 25%. (By extension, give reg.Boar 2.0x Crit Damage, and 20% Crit Chance.)

As for non-Crit related Shotgun changes:

● Tigris needs the reload delay removed.

● We need better Magazine & Reload Mods for Shotguns. Preferably Dual Stat mods of some kind.

● A pump action Shotgun(s) be released.

● An elemental non-beam Shotgun be released. (Preferably Fire, and either pump action or semi-auto.)

agreed 100%

tigris reload shouldn't be more than 0.9 seconds

All this talk reminds me of my strun wraith. D:

It's a sad, sad story. I had just completed the Survival Event with some awesome dudes in a public match. After maxing the shotty out and modding it i stared at it in my inventory and laughed to myself "Hah, this is too over-powered. I don't deserve this." *Sells strun wraith* *keeps free weapon slot* *feels satisfied* EDIT:

Every time I look at the Survival Event badge in my inventory I'm reminded of it. This is why I haven't changed badges in forever....

I'm depressed now...

Edited by -Hallow-

I have been thinking for a while that having another 10 rank raw damage mod would be a little boring, and that shotguns would get more flavour if Hell's Chamber were increased to 10 ranks, for a total of +220% multishot instead of Point Blank.

Edited by Kthal

I'd like to see:

Crit Kohm, *Drools* I'd love to barf yellow numbers all over the place.