Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough, De. Fix Dark Sectors Already.

Z3ROWOLFHD

To be honest, I was always completely disappointed in the Dark Sectors from day one. I was expecting something, anything different. Not the same maps, factions, and missions, but with slightly different drop rates.

I was expecting there to be a reason for them to be called Dark Sectors, or even the original working name, the Badlands. Such as them being areas of space where the Void bleeds through, or maybe they take place in strange spatial anomalies, where more a more alien faction exists.

Even something as simple as fighting rogue Grineer mercenaries, rescuing wayward trading vessels, or... anything even a little more creative. Instead we got something so uninteresting that I forgot they existed until last week.

What im interested the most , in this whole dark sectors thing, is the lore...the lotus woke us up from our cryo sleep, even if we joined back to clans..why would she allow us to battle and even kill our brothers? that does make any slight chance.

And for the gameplay itself i join misterultimate in his opinion, dark sector should have been something unique, creepy..something we arent used to and that maybe corrupts monster darker and more menacing...

I enjoy dark sectors pvp once in a while, but the rewards are pointless and clans rarely are honest with their pay, sometimes i play PVP just for the sake of testing out a combo that is fun or trying to find ways to be the ash bladestorm combo.

While I agree that Dark Sectors are broken, can we please quit with the whole "this is a PvE game remove PvP" thing? We can have both. The two modes are balanced separately, the game is fine for PvP, and saying that it was never meant to have PvP is patently untrue.

Well they can make pvp nodes on all planets and then changing DS to PvE, everyone sins and are happy.

In ancient Samurai tradition, Bushido, one fought for one's master to the death and followed his every command. Often the Daimyo of a Clan would want the territoy of another clan, so he woild send his warriors to go take it.

Tenno Honor is Bushido (albeit a Shinobi take of Bushido), so it dose not break lore at all for Tenno to fight over another Tenno Clan's Rail , network.

The Lotus does not order us to take DS away from other Tenno. So it Does break the lore.

But then again it's the same when fighting for syndicates that send hit squads after other Tenno...... Tenno are honourless.