Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me See What Others Are Using On Inspection

Innocent_Flower

I would love this... I suspect a lot of people are running around doing very well with unusual builds and "band aid" mods while the forums tell everyone to stack power stats and and tank mods. It'd be nice to see people learn by example instead of learning by theorycraft.

perhaps, i guess.

just remember that ultimately, Mods don't make a Player effective, the Player makes the Player effective.

but it could help sharing and stuff i guess.

But there must be an option to not allow other players see it, for those that would like some privacy.

privacy-and-the-internet1.jpg

:D

You would surprised at the things I hide away on the Internet from common people.

well, yes, you can have secrets and privacy as long as you don't put it on the internet.

but if you make the mistake of putting something you want private on the internet, well, it's there forever. 

I would love this... I suspect a lot of people are running around doing very well with unusual builds and "band aid" mods while the forums tell everyone to stack power stats and and tank mods. It'd be nice to see people learn by example instead of learning by theorycraft.

A lot of people? Define a lot? Several hundred... out of several thousand? 

But there must be an option to not allow other players see it, for those that would like some privacy.

Whats this? His serration isn't maxed? LOL NOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!