Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Up A 4Th Faction In Warframe...

iBread

Aside from the "crying" and complain threads in here, let's talk about ideas of a possible 4th faction... if possible...hopefully...

I like Warhammer 40k, and I'm thinking of a 4th faction something similar to the "Necron" army...

Basically, in Warhammer, Necrons are "living metal" that used to be alive... they traded off their lives to be immortal and and pretty much.. just wont die...

So, I thought the 4th faction would probably based off something like that...

thoughts?

There's a topic in these forums about space pirate which is pretty long. I'd like space pirates.

To be honest, I think corpus sounds more like pirates than traders...

but I'll have to find that thread first...

sounds like a good faction though...

OMG necrons... The #$$est faction in Warhammer :p I prefer if they make some sort of space elf there's better

that's the worst solution for a sci fi game. you know how hard it is to find a rpg WIHOUT FREAKIN ELVES?

No Space Undead. Hate the Necron fluff in 3rd+ edtion 40k. 2e White Dwarf was best Necrons.

On subject still no space robot skeletons. We already have robots (Corpus) and zombies (Infested). What we need is another human faction, one that helps fill out the Origin system as a living place. The Grineer dominated a bunch of other groups. Why not use one of those. For example what about a mining consortium. Where do the Grineer/Corpus keep getting those standardized digging machines from?

Or a faction of Pirates as a counter to our Ninjaness. Where ever there is cargo shipping there will be pirates. And there will be space pirates, out tweeking the noises of all in authority.

Lots of options other then more Techno/Space undead.

*edit*

Also it's too early for a Sentients mark 2 to make an appearance. Assuming the Sentients of the old war were intelligent robots.

Edited by Brasten