Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Queens? De Plz Make A Raid Out Of This.

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

I don't think we should ever battle Twin Queens. First, we are fighting for balance, not for peace. We do not want to cripple Grineer Empire, no matter how much do you want this. And last, I think Warframe, just as Warhammer, is a universe with an endless war. Best we can hope for is to see Queens in some kind of Grineer propaganda movie. But we should not even be able to get somehow close to them. They should probably have a legion of Terra Frame soldiers as their guard.

Besides, I'm a solo player, just sayin'.

Edited by RossRam

I don't think we should ever battle Twin Queens. First, we are fighting for balance, not for peace. We do not want to cripple Grineer Empire, no matter how much do you want this. And last, I think Warframe, just as Warhammer, is a universe with an endless war. Best we can hope for is to see Queens in some kind of Grineer propaganda movie. But we should not even be able to get somehow close to them. They should probably have a legion of Terra Frame soldiers as their guard.

Besides, I'm a solo player, just sayin'.

The current Grineer ideology is complete system dominance. There can be no balance if they continue to exist in this state, and this zealous pursuit of (most of) the Grineer is something perpetuated by the Queens. Grineer can show empathy, as exhibited by Steel Meridian, and can hold a sense of honor (i.e. Sargas Ruk) but most Grineer are undyingly loyal to the Queens and brainwashed by good ol' Unkle Hek. Therefore, balance cannot exist while the Queens do. We need to end them.

The same can be said of the Corpus. The Board is corrupt, and concerned only with profit, even at the expense of others, who they deem dispensable. The closest Corpus equivalent to Vay Hek would probably be Alad V (Doctor Tengus would be a better comparison, but what little we know of him is from snippets of Grineer communication about the Grustrag Three and infestation projects), who went mad with power after the Zanuka project came to fruition, and ultimately became corrupted by the infestation, using his intellect to increase their prevalence and their overall threat. There are notably "good" (I use that term lightly, it seems every character is at least a little ambivalent) people among the Corpus, as well. Frohd Bek (draw parallels with Ruk, but replace honor with reasoning), for example, doesn't exactly show ill will towards the Tenno or colonists. He is still concerned with profit, yes. He is a Board member after all, but he can be reasoned with and will ally with us without begrudging it if the interests suit us both. His son Darvo is also worth mentioning, as he is sympathetic toward our cause. Perrin Sequence kind of falls in the same bubble as Frohd.

The infestation, I imagine, has a similar overall goal to the Grineer, TOTAL DOMINANCE. But it's a little bit different, as the Grineer seek to subjugate all below them, while the infestation hivemind wants to incorporate all within them(We are the vessel through which immortality is achieved. Assimilate, Tenno). Their continued existence means complete imbalance (or, total harmony, by Mutalist Alad's definition. Food for thought.)

Therefore, all three factions can be viewed as a threat and detriment to overall "balance".

All of these conflicts can (and will, I hope) be immediately rendered moot by the return of the Sentients. Corpus will get rekt because #lolenergyweapons #roflscrubswearesentients. Grineer might fare better, with their relatively primitive approach to combat (assuming "concussion rifle" from Mag Prime lore is comparable to an actual modern day firearm) as the Sentients will not be able to use their own weapons against them. We might actually get close to killing the Queens, and be suddenly forced into a tense alliance with them to drive back the Sentients.

Sorry I loregasmed all over your post. I think I got a little carried away ._.

Edited by DrMeowmix

*snip*

Sorry I loregasmed all over your post. I think I got a little carried away ._.

Do not worry, I'm all for it. Gladly read it.

Well, as you could see through my post, I think that war in Warframe is endless. Even though, in the end, we can fight Twin Queens, they should... no, they must escape in the end of battle, just like Vay Hek.

DE will lose all their pros in my eyes if they will let Queens die on-screen.

I'm a Grineer fanboy, by the way, this might tell you something...