The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Leveling Up Sytem

zdragon

soooo.....let´s see if i got this right.

leveling up only to 30,everytime we change weapon or warframe and we are obligated to do that in order to pass to the next rank and raise the mastery we loose that orokin catalist that allows to have 60 mod capacity,to get another orokin we have to build one and that seems an impoosible mission,it takes forever or buy one with real money.same for the warframes,and while we progress in the game it seems we are stepping back because the new stuff(warframes or weapons) have low lvl and must be leveled up again and again and again. 

now multiplied by the number of warframes and weapons......

minus 5 points to my topic but no comment..... lol

You want a comment?

Your grammar is very painful. And the concept of "mastery" points makes sense. You, the player, are MASTERING all these different weapons and warframes. Your Master Rank is NOT your "level", it is an indicator of how much you have grown as a player, it feels almost like an achievement. 

Secondly, I don't think any of us know what in the world you want us to say in response. What's your point? Do you have a better suggestion? Do you like it? Dislike it? DETAILS, my friend. DETAILS

OOOOO i´m sorry for my grammar,but despite that you manage to understand what i wrote,you must be a genius....anyway.....

"...And the concept of "mastery" points makes sense. You, the player, are MASTERING all these different weapons and warframes. Your Master Rank is NOT your "level", it is an indicator of how much you have grown as a player, it feels almost like an achievement."this was the kind of comment i was looking for and not that grammar bullS#&$ or the rage in the last paragraph.

The orokin catalyst/reactor are bound to a weapon/warframe/sentinel, so yes, you have to get a new one for each new warframe/weapon/sentinel. It is okay, the orokin cells are "only" 20 plat and are obtainable via alert missions.

Your grammar is very painful. And the concept of "mastery" points makes sense. You, the player, are MASTERING all these different weapons and warframes. Your Master Rank is NOT your "level", it is an indicator of how much you have grown as a player, it feels almost like an achievement. 

I can't feel much progress if there is nothing to measure my progress on but bullet sponges.

Give us difficult bosses and platform hell stages and then we can talk about progress.

My Mag is Silver initiate and has a rank  of 30...I can't reach the next Mastery Rank  because I have the maximum rank of 30?

Almost all of my weapons have a rank of 30... If the answer to the previous question is no, do I have to buy new weapons in order to obtain the Mastery Rank of  Gold Initiate?

Edited by G-Man79

My Mag is Silver initiate and has a rank  of 30...I can't reach the next Mastery Rank  because I have the maximum rank of 30?

Almost all of my weapons have a rank of 30... If the asnwer to the previous question is no, do I have do buy new weapons in order to obtain the Mastery Rank of  Gold Initiate?

Yes you do.

You gain player mastery points for each rank a weapon/warframe goes up.  IIRC its 100 points for a weapon rank, 200 for a warframe rank.  In order to go up from silver to gold you need to buy new weapons and level them up.  Its a way to encourage you to try new weapons.

Yes you do.

You gain player mastery points for each rank a weapon/warframe goes up.  IIRC its 100 points for a weapon rank, 200 for a warframe rank.  In order to go up from silver to gold you need to buy new weapons and level them up.  Its a way to encourage you to try new weapons.

Thank you very much for your answer, everything is clear now!

Thank you very much for your answer, everything is clear now!

Not a problem, glad I could help.

I actually like this system as it encourages the usage of weapons that I normally wouldn't try.  If only to level up, but it still helps and I've found a few weapons that I really like using this system.

minus 5 points to my topic but no comment..... lol

Why should people make any comment on something they dont like?

You havent even tried to find a solution for "your" problem. You only say: "Bah, I dont like it the way it is."