Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Dojo Painter

MariAnnette

I have a completely glitched out dojo painter in my clan grandest hall. My clan architect was incredibly excited to place one of these once they were introduced. I'm not sure if it is broken, for lack of a better term, because we placed it before we started our pigments research. But I am unable to set or change any of the colours in my clan grandest hall. No one has contributed anything to this paint bot.  I can't place another in the room, as I get the error message that I already have one underway, even though no one contributed anything to even get it to paint the room in the first place!!!!  And I can't delete it either! I have two other paint bots set up in other rooms that work just fine. The glitched one is missing the menu option to fund construction, which is functional on my other two dojo painters. I'm at a ccomplete loss of what to do with it at this point in time.  =((

The first three screenshots are of my glitched out dojo painter menu options and also the error message I get when I try to set the room colours or to place a fresh one. The fourth one is of the menu of my dojo painter that is functioning correctly

9RoAUmz.jpg

U5pcsyW.jpg

uqyIthq.jpg

And here is what the menu looks like on the ones that are working properly.

LvI1p1p.jpg

Edited by MariAnnette

the one in my clans dojo broke in a equally stupid manner. its floating far above anything out of the range of anyone to interact with it. i believe i placed it too close to the bell. so far its the only one that's broken....but its literally untouchable. trust me. i spent a good 5 minutes getting on top of that bell to try and jump to interact with it. the option literally isnt there anymore.

the one in my clans dojo broke in a equally stupid manner. its floating far above anything out of the range of anyone to interact with it. i believe i placed it too close to the bell. so far its the only one that's broken....but its literally untouchable. trust me. i spent a good 5 minutes getting on top of that bell to try and jump to interact with it. the option literally isnt there anymore.

It's not exactly the best solution but maybe you can try to build another object big enough to get you to your painter, or stack objects if you find a couple that will stack.  Of course this means you would have to build compltely useless decorations that you will destroy as soon as you deal with the paint bot.  There is also the issue that it might not work even if you do get close enough.

If you really can't wait for support to help, then you have a possible option.