Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us More Options To Place Sigils

Evers

Well i guess this has been asked more then once already. But please DE give us more options to place and shape our Sigils. I would love to have an option to place them on my arms, legs, the back of the head and to be able to rotate, skew them more and move them more up, down, left and right then i can now.

Edited by Evers

I dont know if I like this or not, sigil is the lastest feature who as made the game 50% more "ugly" using these bringht things in the chest and backs :/

But yah, if they had restricted these for legs and arms, kinda like emblems, would had been nice.

Edited by 7grims

Agree.  Would love even just 25-50% more on the ends of the sliders so that we can at least get them small enough to be badge-like, rather than the current tabard-esque size limitations.

This so much.  We don't necessarily want large sigil placement.  I say it needs to go down another 50% in range at least.  Also some frames have armor and such on them that clip over the sigil so you can't see it all unless you are able to shrink it more than you can now.  (Nyx Prime for example)

Edited by ZenBlade01