Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All My Tv Series Watchers Out There.

Rexlars

So Arrow, Gotham, The 100, & The Flash are all on break. I need something else to watch. I don't watch TV shows on TV. I stream them online.

Can anyone recommend any good shows? Preferably action based, but anything "good" is fine (I know, it's all subjective). I watched the Walking Dead on Netflix a long while ago, but ended up too far behind once the new seasons came out because I couldn't find anywhere to watch it online. I thought about trying Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D but haven't heard much about it, good or bad. Couldn't really get into Breaking Bad or Orange is the new black. As far as what I've mentioned, I don't really know what else is out there. 

Help? (: 

Edited by Rexlars

Agents of sheild is pretty cool. i like watching Forever on ABC because of how interesting it is and the Sherlock-like immortal main character. Brooklyn nine-nine is also pretty good, it airs on Fox. not sure what else to recommend though so good luck on your hunt!

Thanks, I'll check out all of those! 

Scorpion is a pretty good show (just started this fall) and there is one more episode of the 100 before its break

Blacklist is also worth watching

Really? I thought we hit the finale already. That's good news! I'm making notes of all the listed shows. lol Gracias. 

Try Netflix original tv series, Marco Polo. If you political dramas, historical fantasies and kung-fu, then it's the show for you.

It sort of reminds me of Game of Thrones but with less gore and even less swearing. But they are quite different too.

I think it's pretty good.