The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Mesa Update + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

Hey gus, um i was wondering, is anyone else having an issue with the new infested event at the moment? I've been trying kill all those various infested which i managed reasonably quickly (Tar, Swarm and brood mother) only to get a message telling i'm nearly done and that there is one lot of enemy types left to kill ex amount of. The problem is, theres not. My event only had the 3 above mentioned enemy type to kill. And theres a grineer event as well. Now i'd really like to have a shot at getting some of the event mods offered here. Is anyone having similar issues?

It finally works, to all that are still having problems playing the game, what I did was at first hit a hard reboot, that finally let me get the download downloading. After that it might work it might not. If not what I finally had to do was to go to my games and apps/Warframe/manage game and the clear saved space. That finally cleared up the bugs at the end were the game would either freeze or be black and blue textured. Hope this helps you all

HOTFIX #1

- Fixed Warframes not being rotatable in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Hives being invincible.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop being uncontrollable at Rank 1.

Please see our Official PSA to read more on the issues and solutions of Update Mesa:

Hotfix #1 is live for XB1 Tenno!

for some reason I can't play the game since the new update

me to, I got my daily reward, then all I see is ash frozen like a statue looking at me, and I can't move or do anything.

Please try the mean-time fix listed in our PSA:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/368248-xb1-psa-update-mesa-launcher-issues-and-gameplay-bugs/

Game is now just stuck on a black screen that says warframe because of the update 

my game downloaded the update it allowed me to press play then just shows me a black screen saying warframe and doesent allow me to do anything I let it sit for over an hour and still nothing please help?!?!

If you're having any issues launching, downloading, or playing Update Mesa on XB1, please attempt the quick fix while we wait for the cert build: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/368248-xb1-psa-update-mesa-launcher-issues-and-gameplay-bugs/

on the xbox one and this new update finishes but it keeps going back to my xbox one screen title any fixes 

Hi Revan2,

please go here and follow the work around this will fix your game and allow you to load up without update looping

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/368248-xb1-psa-update-mesa-launcher-issues-and-gameplay-bugs/