Xbox One: Mesa Update + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

I did like everyone said and deleted reserved space it worked for about 30 mins then kicked out of the game now its stuck in an update loop again

Can you please start reading what everyone else is saying before making stupid comments like that... I'm trying to save you embarrassing your self again.

Can you please start reading what everyone else is saying before making stupid comments like that... I'm trying to save you embarrassing your self again

how did I not read correctly  the recommended temporary fix is to delete the reserved space and download the 2.6 gig patch I did that and it didn't work that's all I said so how bout you take your own advice so you don't make yourself look like a tool again

how did I not read correctly  the recommended temporary fix is to delete the reserved space and download the 2.6 gig patch I did that and it didn't work that's all I said so how bout you take your own advice so you don't make yourself look like a tool againy

You didn't read the most recent is what you did... People, like me are getting more updates and you should of followed up on thinking that you got the next update which I encountered being 2 versions of 2.6GB updates.

Is anybody else gettin this problem? I deleted the reserve space n all that then i played a mission n got like 8 mods. When i checked the mods place it only showed 30 mods but they were all fusion cores. But when i checked the armory it showed all of my available mods but i cant upgrade anything. I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS!

HOTFIX #2
-Fixed broken loc tag on ability augment card, Fireball Frenzy.
-Fixed an issue where you could go to customize controller, then, assuming default (New) controls, select Power Menu (RB), then change it to Quick Melee (B). Previously the two would swap, leaving Power Menu on B, and then you get stuck when trying to activate abilities in mission. Now, following these same steps, B should be N/A (unbound). Note: if you then try to exit the screen, you should be prevented and warned that you have no way to activate powers.

Xbox Tenno, Hotfix #2 is live!

lolwut? PC is only on 15.7.1

Sorry, meant 15.5.9 and btw, it's usually a good idea to add something to the conversation rather than just pointing out someone's mistake - Fairly easy to figure out what my question was ;)

And the question still stands, is our 15.5 = PC 15.5 initial release or does it include all their minor version updates up to 15.5.9?

Sorry, meant 15.5.9 and btw, it's usually a good idea to add something to the conversation rather than just pointing out someone's mistake - Fairly easy to figure out what my question was ;)

And the question still stands, is our 15.5 = PC 15.5 initial release or does it include all their minor version updates up to 15.5.9?

We have 15.5 with some (literally some) stuff from the later parts of 15.5