The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nemesis Warframe

Zarozian

I say Longinus, so if it turns out that the Tenno or Lotus are the bad guys the irony will be that all this time we had been piercing the saviours of the galaxy!

I'm pretty sure the Lotus and the Grineer as well as the Corpus are all bad guys~ After all remember what they said? There are no friendly factions that support the Tenno and we only have each other, the Lotus is only using us by taking advantage of our wiped memory~

i see menticide nyx helmet in his face. Also i think this guy has the most well designed feet compared to our current roster of 'frames. just saying.

Well you've seen how the excalibur looked like in dark sector, they will obviously make some changes to it when it comes to warframe just like the excalibur did. 

This guy deserves to have his weapon and a Warframe version of him put into the game!

If they put the Glaive in then heck, why not? 

I haven't seen this before, is this concept work from Dark Sector? His head looks like a masculine version of Nyx's(I can't recall if it's the standard or alternate with the headcrest, don't play her), and I love the artery-like designs running through and apparently underneath his armor. Could add some energy or glow effect to them. Looks powerful but not bulky. Like Excalibur's bigger brother or something. I would like to play this frame.

Edited by Andaeros

I haven't seen this before, is this concept work from Dark Sector? His head looks like a masculine version of Nyx's(I can't recall if it's the standard or alternate with the headcrest, don't play her), and I love the artery-like designs running through and apparently underneath his armor. Could add some energy or glow effect to them. Looks powerful but not bulky. Like Excalibur's bigger brother or something. I would like to play this frame.

I admit it does look slightly like Nyx's helm but to me it feels more like the furry stuff on a spartan's helmet..

I GOT IT! We will call it the Longnius! After the spear of Longnius! How about that?

The other option would be naming him Gungnir~

1765085.jpg

Hey it's true! Mynki's Excalibur design was inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion! So Longnius would be a perfect name for this warframe! :D