Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Just, Please...

HoakinBlackforge

I want to join DE to become the PvP developer

Then S#&$ would be just different from pve.

I made this post because dark sectors pvp they are impossible to play when everyone has a freaking boltor prime everywhere and 1 hitting you no matter what.

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

Honestly I feel most warframes have the ability to be "cheap" as can any high end weapon. But is that being cheap, or is that just being effective and being smart about the decisions you make as a player? If your constantly getting ganked perhaps a tanker frame is in order? 1200 armor Valkyr for example doesn't get one shot by much. Saryn toxin is extremely effective to be sure, but so is Nyx screaming all the specters, or dropping frost bubbles over objectives. I will say it would be nice to have more than one loadout in a match to allow a little more play and counter play. But there is a very long curb between getting one shotted and doing the one shotting. Packed with mods, hundreds of fusion cores, and likely multiple different builds before you reach your niche. But if you couldn't blast your 9k dps phage into a solar rail core what would be the point? To use it to farm the same bosses over and over again? If you enjoy the pvp, and want to get stronger in it, then think of pve as a way to augment and refine your techniques. Practice makes perfect.

Honestly I feel most warframes have the ability to be "cheap" as can any high end weapon. But is that being cheap, or is that just being effective and being smart about the decisions you make as a player? If your constantly getting ganked perhaps a tanker frame is in order? 1200 armor Valkyr for example doesn't get one shot by much. Saryn toxin is extremely effective to be sure, but so is Nyx screaming all the specters, or dropping frost bubbles over objectives. I will say it would be nice to have more than one loadout in a match to allow a little more play and counter play. But there is a very long curb between getting one shotted and doing the one shotting. Packed with mods, hundreds of fusion cores, and likely multiple different builds before you reach your niche. But if you couldn't blast your 9k dps phage into a solar rail core what would be the point? To use it to farm the same bosses over and over again? If you enjoy the pvp, and want to get stronger in it, then think of pve as a way to augment and refine your techniques. Practice makes perfect.

My main frame is saryn, and i have been always playing the game in any skilled way possible, my only "mass murdering" weapon is my braton prime.

But right now, pvp is impossible to play, having 1k health is useless if your enemies can make a 20k damage shot.

Perma invincible valkyr doesn't know what you mean by "cheap weapons."

Seriously though there are so many broken builds right now it would be nearly impossible to fix.

Also a conclave requirement just means they only equip a frame and a weapon.

Hysteria lasts for only 5 seconds in PvP. 

Also, the existence of so many broken things is just more reason to fix them, and not to let it go because its ''impossible'' to fix.

To OP, you are overreacting.

Edited by RexSol