Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

C Rotations Are Downright Abusive To Players.

Innocent_Flower

- Yes, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that assessment, unless you think being 'bored' is a great gameplay mechanic. 

- The market would suffer? Please enlighten me on how, and how this is such a terrible thing. 

Because I'm not bored. You are. Which is not my problem. I find the game engaging enough, thanks. I don't get a nervous twitch because I'm missing one part for one weapon, I will build it when it drops, I don't dwell on it.

More drops on the market devalues gear, so the Boltor Prime or <insert thing I think is OP here> you hate with a vengeance? Even more common everywhere.

Which doesn't work, because the parts which are rare for you are also rare for others. Weighted drop tables, remember.

I can build 3 Detrons on one account and 6 Detrons on another. Never even farmed for them. Rare is a state of mind when you are suddenly missing only a small fraction of items form a large pool and are banging your head against a single mission.

I got Hydroid in 5 runs. I know people that say ~30 runs was not enough. On a technical level, "infinite runs" might not be enough for one person. I played Guild Wars for 3 years. Not a single Black Dye drop ever, those are things you remember because I wanted one for a special bow I got at one stage.

You could double or triple the drop rate and technically? Never get it anyway.

The only "drop rates" that matter, are the ones that DE wants to happen. If they did not want them to happen the way they are happening now, they would have changed them already.