Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa And Redeemer

(PSN)Crixus044

These two new additions seem like they were made for each other. I haven"t acquired her yet, so I want to ask people who have her.

One of her powers allows her to take all projectile damage and channel it on the next shot. Does that work for the Redeemer, since it's a gunblade. Can she channel the damage from her damage tanking power into the shot from the Redeemer's combo?

I use both of them a lot but I haven't noticed any effect or burst whenever I shot the Redeemer with the effect in place. I might be wrong but I don't think it counts as a gunshot.

Edit: I have tested it and, same as the ones below me say, it does not work. when you fire the shot, you still retain the charged shot with no effect happening.

Edited by Armouredhunter

I'd say they aren't made for each other, considering Mesa gets more health by unequipping her melee.

I use both of them a lot but I haven't noticed any effect or burst whenever I shot the Redeemer with the effect in place. I might be wrong but I don't think it counts as a gunshot.

It counts as a melee kill, as seen with the melee challenge.

No it does not work. It does work on weapons like despair and kunai for example. I believe it may even get rid of the arc but I didn't fully test that. The redemeer's shotgun blast is actually considered a melee attack and is thus actually considered silent. Yup. You can stand right behind someone and fire and no one is the wiser. Unless you hit someone and don't kill them.

Edited by DeathwingZero

Wow. So it's considered like a glaive or kestrel, as the stats show the shot as thrown. I think that's an error. It is a GUNblade, and should be treated as both, while the throwing knives are not guns yet get the effect for them, destroying the purpose of the attack to be for a GUN based warframe. Am I missing something? I understand it's based off of classification, and the Redeemer still counts as a melee, but I think they should make an exception, since it costs a gun to make it. It would also look really cool and be used as a certain maneuver for Mesa. That's what I think.