The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Finds The Lack Of Hair On Heads Weird?

Niryco

Because it saves memory (i.e.: Computer memory), since players would be most likely wanting to have animated hair, and we all know how cloth physics likes to work in the game (not to mention that animating hair is quite a hassle on the coding side too, if one wants it to look semi-decent). 

It's possible. As humanity has evolved we progressively lost our hair. I could see everyone being bald as shortly as a few thousand years.

On the other hand, almost everyone in Warframe is wearing a hat or helmet. It's hard to tell if everyone is bald or not. Could just be the fashion of the far future.

So is like everyone in the warframe universe bald or something? Why the fear to show some hair? aside from moustaches on frames that is.

Hair generally gets in the way of helmets like the Corpus' ones because of it's tight design. For Grineer, you could say that they were genetically altered to not even grow hair.

I see frames as wearing helmets

but Corpus should have hair somewhere

It's possible. As humanity has evolved we progressively lost our hair. I could see everyone being bald as shortly as a few thousand years.

On the other hand, almost everyone in Warframe is wearing a hat or helmet. It's hard to tell if everyone is bald or not. Could just be the fashion of the far future.

not even close,just helmet happy...

use your fave wep,and knock off a corpus guy`s block helmet,he has very closely shaved hair,but its there

and also,no,hair is not impractical,just model your standard short hair (which doesnt move) or shoulder length,or several braids,all of which can use the physics from hydroid helmet flops...except for the short hair

and the texturing is easy,just make a basic recolorable shiny texture,and your done

who cares if it clips,hydroid has been around for a long time,and if someone complains bout hydroid,its usually not his helmet flops

and also its fairly commonplace in mmos to rig hair this way