Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

So, to everyone who may or may not have noticed that we're moving again (STMPD, ultima, DarkShifter, Winged), it would be great if you could get yourselves caught up and join in the posting.  Another large-scale lag would make me very sad, and let's face it, no one likes a sad Temp.

Well, some of you might, but in that case, you're just mean.

It became testing season at my school and to be honest I kind of just lurked and tried to keep caught up with the thread. Tests are still going but I'll try to post soon seeing now that we've moved ahead. ;3

It became testing season at my school and to be honest I kind of just lurked and tried to keep caught up with the thread. Tests are still going but I'll try to post soon seeing now that we've moved ahead. ;3

Sounds great, Dark.  Thanks!

Ew. Tests. For me it's been Engineering, although, that two and a half hours of pure unproductivity has become meaningless at this point... Teacher doesn't even bother to really teach us the way we used to. Now he just says "You should watch these youtube videos, they're helpful."

No, Teacher. They're not.

Ew. Tests. For me it's been Engineering, although, that two and a half hours of pure unproductivity has become meaningless at this point... Teacher doesn't even bother to really teach us the way we used to. Now he just says "You should watch these youtube videos, they're helpful."

No, Teacher. They're not.

Oh you do engineering too? With some of my lecturers, it's like I'd have to tie them to a chair and force them to get them to do their job.

Oh you do engineering too? With some of my lecturers, it's like I'd have to tie them to a chair and force them to get them to do their job.

Wait - Are you a teacher or student? ._.

Anyway, yeah. This guy on youtube also has a stupid Minecraft head of himself as his profile picture. I highly doubt this guy's certified lol

Edited by WingedCrusade

Wait - Are you a teacher or student? ._.

Anyway, yeah. This guy on youtube also has a stupid Minecraft head of himself as his profile picture. I highly doubt this guy's certified lol

Student. Some of the lecturers at UTECH really don't like to do their jobs though. Things like not showing up and class being cancelled with no reason given. I'm pretty sure I failed a subject or two because of things I had no control over like the workshop being closed for 5 weeks.

Student. Some of the lecturers at UTECH really don't like to do their jobs though. Things like not showing up and class being cancelled with no reason given. I'm pretty sure I failed a subject or two because of things I had no control over like the workshop being closed for 5 weeks.

Five weeks?! Good god man! What reason could possibly warrant a whole five weeks of closure?!

Hmmm... Given the sensitivity of the lapse of time between the scouting squad (a.g, Lusith, Khaldun, Hallmar, and... Jesus, what's-his-face...) and their location, I don't actually know if Kate's possibly able to be with Lusith at the moment... Sorry Achaix. Wait for me and Temperance to get her and the scouts caught up to speed.

Also, DAMMIT STMPD, POST. Yeesh. Lol, kidding, but I do wonder what happened to his inbox that it supposedly disappeared...

Back on topic of time, Temperance, perhaps you and I may work something together in a single post that has both mine and your inputs to speed up the time to match up with present timing?

Edited by WingedCrusade

Quick correction for you Achaix:  Tergit's funeral was held in the docking bay, not the Rotunda.  The lapse should be easily remedied by writing Abra and Kate walking between the two places while they talk; it is, after all, just a short hallway from one to the other.

I would be happy to work with you on that, Winged.  Since Lusith seems rather curious, I'm sure Scitarius would be happy to give her a tour while they talk.  Walking and talking take time, and the Tower is not a small place.

And yes,  I too would like STMPD back; I practically formatted this part of the story around Khaldun's curiosity and STMPD's ability to take some hints and run with them.

Great! If you manage to come up with an overall summary of what would happen, or manage to come up with some lines of events, we can get a few paragraphs together that sum up their time spent...

Although now that I think about it... Khaldun is important to keep in mind as well since he's with them... Unless she went ahead and they took their separate ways? We could always say Lusith had split from the squad to follow the Proxy, worst case scenario.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Ehhh... Cloossseeeer... But if you're dealing with Lusith's time, which could TECHNICALLY work since Abra and Kate haven't done anything to have them placed in the crew's time gate, leave out Tergit's death for now, unless there's an earlier reason they may have known. Lusith's time is at least an hour behind from current events...

"I always said Time Travel was possi-"

Lusith, hush.

Ehhh... Cloossseeeer... But if you're dealing with Lusith's time, which could TECHNICALLY work since Abra and Kate haven't done anything to have them placed in the crew's time gate, leave out Tergit's death for now, unless there's an earlier reason they may have known. Lusith's time is at least an hour behind from current events...

"I always said Time Travel was possi-"

Lusith, hush.

She's actually right you know, if you go closer to the equator you experience time slightly slower than those at the poles. just as similar if you are closer to the core of a planet you experience time at a faster rate than those farther away... That is if you are of course a clock and not a person..

It should still allow you some leeway: Kate saw Lusith in the Rotunda, but I said nothing of Lusith's actions at the time. So long as Lusith is at the Rotunda once the [STEIN'S GATE- ahem, the "hour" concludes, a time paradox will be avoided.

"I told you s-"

It's not time travel, it's distortion.

Edit; Maybe I'll have Lusith take her tour with the Proxy, figure out what's goin' on, maybe even meet Scitarus, then return to the Rotunda, meet up with Kate, then?

Edited by WingedCrusade

Sounds good to me.  It would make sense that everyone was in attendance for the funeral, anyway.

Which was in the hangar, not the Rotunda.

Edit:  I'm just going to put this out in the open so I don't drag things along for another month trying to manipulate someone into doing it.  I need a minimum of one very curious Tenno to open the Tower's Vault.  Initially, I was banking on Khaldun, but if STMPD doesn't show up, I'll need a sacrifice volunteer.

Edited by Temperance000

Sounds good to me.  It would make sense that everyone was in attendance for the funeral, anyway.

Edit:  I'm just going to put this out in the open so I don't drag things along for another month trying to manipulate someone into doing it.  I need a minimum of one very curious Tenno to open the Tower's Vault.  Initially, I was banking on Khaldun, but if STMPD doesn't show up, I'll need a sacrifice volunteer.

~Puts on my bravery pants~

Le's go.

"That was... Mildly... Unsettling. You keep a pair of pants that you call... Your... Bravery pants...? *Ahem...*"

........ Maybe...

Anyhow, Lusith volunteers if needed. She's a part of security and scout, she may as well, should Khaldun not return.

Dal would do it (after I get a post up for him tomorrow afternoon since that's when I have time)

He likes knowledge, especially libraries with records into the past.  Keeping it away from him is just going to make him want it more.

Edited by Dalimir

*clears throat* Hello Scavenger of derelicts... procurer of relics and tech... I mean ya know if you find someone more qualified sure.. but where are you going to find someone like that way out here in the depths of... space.

... Kinda.

Edit; It's a moreover trial/temporary position to see how it suits her, and the fact that she was told to maybe take up something calm such as Hydrophonics in the background for the background, all given to her angry outburst during evaluation.

Basically, she was told to try and see if it works out for her, and if not, take something else. Healer Claudia doesn't think her mental state is entirely stable. Mostly, but not entirely.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Really really busy. I gotcho back tho.