The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Hey guys its been a hot minute since I saw you last. I know a few of you here remember me, most of you most likely don't know me. But I'll save pleasantries for later, let me explain why I'm here.

Now everyone here must know our Supreme Overlord of Shipping Fish Wor the Shipper. Me and him did some talking, I've been through some really heavy personal stuff this week. He told me that RPing with you guys has gotten him through some rough stuff. Since I'm amidst some familiar company I thought I'd take his suggestion and come here to ask if you'll let me into this RP?

I know that the last time I was involved in this sort of thing it didn't really end how anyone wanted, but I honestly do miss doing it. I'm just asking for a chance. It is nice to see you all again, I just wish it was under better circumstances.

Edited by MasterDread

Welcome back, Dread.  It's good to see you again.  Fish explained some of your personal troubles; hollow though it may seem, I offer my sympathies.

Due to IC reasons, it would be fairly difficult to introduce a totally new OC at this point.  However, given our past experience in Faithful, I would be more than willing to work with you to squeeze a character into the thread.  The Manifold has a lot of nameless crewmen wandering around; perhaps you could slip into one of their shoes, and we could work here in the OoC to develop the basis of a new character for you from that.

Regardless of the rather nasty pileup that was the ending of the Faithful series (for me, at least), know that you are always welcome here, Dread.

One last thing: http://lotus-in-bloom-ooc.chatango.com/

The link to the chatango page for this thread.  It's been rather quiet there as of late, but I'm hoping it will come alive again as more of us get off for summer break.

Edited by Temperance000

Welcome back, Dread.  It's good to see you again.  Fish explained some of your personal troubles; hollow though it may seem, I offer my sympathies.

Due to IC reasons, it would be fairly difficult to introduce a totally new OC at this point.  However, given our past experience in Faithful, I would be more than willing to work with you to squeeze a character into the thread.  The Manifold has a lot of nameless crewmen wandering around; perhaps you could slip into one of their shoes, and we could work here in the OoC to develop the basis of a new character for you from that.

Regardless of the rather nasty pileup that was the ending of the Faithful series (for me, at least), know that you are always welcome here, Dread.

One last thing: http://lotus-in-bloom-ooc.chatango.com/

The link to the chatango page for this thread.  It's been rather quiet there as of late, but I'm hoping it will come alive again as more of us get off for summer break.

Like wise Temp. And thank you for the sympathy. Filling in some blank shoes won't be at all an issue for me. I'll drop in the chat eventually so we can work something out. I just need some time to sort out what I'm going through. Thank you for making me feel welcome here, means a lot in at a time like this. If there is anything important I should know do tell me.

As someone who hasn't heard anything of whatever turmoil you're going through I don't really feel bad when saying this. I still haven't forgotten nor forgiven your backstabbing in the end of Faithful. I have an incredibly long memory for slights Dread, try to remember that for any future BS you might have any ideas of pulling off. If that happens I will not hold back, understood?

Ooh! This sounds naaaaasssstttttyyyy.

Lemme guess - this was about Yuuki the Loki blowing the entire Faithful Direlict up prematurely?

As I understand it, there was a whole combination of factors that led to Viper being angry.  I missed out on most of them, occupied as I was with keeping my own OC alive.