Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Hey guys. I know I'm supposed to revise my character and all so Ii\ can get in here, I'm just feeling a little conflicted over my course of action. Also my uncle's funeral is tomorrow so I'm gonna be a wreck for awhile. I don't know when I'll be officially joining the RP but I'll make sure to check in to make sure I don't miss anything important.

Hey guys. I know I'm supposed to revise my character and all so Ii\ can get in here, I'm just feeling a little conflicted over my course of action. Also my uncle's funeral is tomorrow so I'm gonna be a wreck for awhile. I don't know when I'll be officially joining the RP but I'll make sure to check in to make sure I don't miss anything important.

Thanks for the heads up, Dread.  We'll be moving a bit more slowly while the last of us finish up finals and fish and Viper write through their sparring match.  If you need to talk, you know where to find us.

On the subject of absences I'll be pretty quiet come this Friday, I'll be heading home for my break for two weeks and posting will be at a minimum. I'll still check up but i won't have as much time to repost, that being said I'm still fine with whittling time away chatting to temp in the halls of the ship while we move towards the sparring area.

Hey guys. So I've had a good two weeks to uh.... "collect" myself. Nothing else horrible has happened since I was here last and I am feeling a lot better after getting the closure I needed. I'm just about ready to get in here I just need to revise my OC. Though in case anyone forgot the post should be a page back or two.

Should be ready sometime tomorrow.

we're currently trying to get fish back in here. He just dissapeared without saying anything and hasn't answered atempts at contact...sorta pulled a snale on us. But we can't wait anymore and allow things like that to always halt the thread. I'm working on the training session sumation post myself now. Should have it up sometime today.

And to inform the rest of you. I'll be going to an event tomorrow and won't have access to a computer untill sunday.

We really need to not be stopped in this thread... cause it's getting rediculous. People are probably on break, yet they will be complaining here in about three weeks that they aren't on break and are busy with classes and what not. I mean i've seen less movement in this thread in the past 2 weeks than i have pretty much ever.

Posted the summery. Without Fish's helf I can't really go in much on Tacis. If he has anything to say about the post then he can say it. Though since he hasn't been active in here for a while and seems to have pulled a snale on us....I don't think that will be problem. 

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just spoke to fish.  He's alive and kicking, but he's been going through a bad bit of Real Life these past few weeks.  I've told him to take as long as he needs to recover; in the meantime, we will forge ahead with the story as best we can.  If you're able, please let him know we're thinking of him.  I will have the next post up by tomorrow.

Best,

Temp

P.S.  Viper, fish says your post is good.  Since he'll be taking a break for a bit, I thought you and I might split control of Tacis.

On the subject of real life bumps in the road, some stuff has come up and I may not be as active as I have been for the next handful of weeks. Not in any big trouble myself mind you but I'll be looking for a job and then working said job soooo yeah less time than usual probably.

So, uh looks like I may have over-estimated the amount of free time I'll have today.  Post date changed from "today" to "ASAP."  In the meantime, people with characters still free, please continue to explore the Tower, preferably without bothering my Cephalon.