Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Immediately Death. Lock On Detection.

IfritKajiTora

I was playing archwing several times and I'm angry every time I get huge damage or instant death by nothing I can see.

Some times I see that these are Rockets, but I don't even know if they are hitting me just getting damage, no Explosions?

-These rockets should make on hit explosions effects.
-When Laser or rockets are lock on you there should be a a red warning lock on text showing us where it will arrive.

Many times I raged because I was dead by nothing because I could not see it/something coming.

-For the melee while attacking by using dodge, the attack should be cancelled for immediately dodge.

Press 2

A lot of people don't use the missile scramble skills and think hellion dargyns are op

Pretty much this.

Unfortunately at the moment, Disarray and the shield set on 1 are the only good abilities for the Odanata.

4 doesnt stop missiles or do damage, and 3 is basically pre-buff Oberon reckoning. Meaning its just useless non-scaling damage.

In Archwing keep the 1 shield up any time you are fighting a group.

Spam 2 anytime you are near a group of enemies.

You will still get hit by rockets sometimes.

And there is no way of knowing when the rockets are about to hit either because they are invisible apparently.

But until DE fixes that, use 1 and spam 2. Dont use 3 or 4 they are a waste of energy.

Edited by Kruglov

Pretty much this.

Unfortunately at the moment, Disarray and the shield set on 1 are the only good abilities for the Odanata.

4 doesnt stop missiles or do damage, and 3 is basically pre-buff Oberon reckoning. Meaning its just useless non-scaling damage.

In Archwing keep the 1 shield up any time you are fighting a group.

Spam 2 anytime you are near a group of enemies.

You will still get hit by rockets sometimes.

And there is no way of knowing when the rockets are about to hit either because they are invisible apparently.

But until DE fixes that, use 1 and spam 2. Dont use 3 or 4 they are a waste of energy.

Repel.

Repel.

Is a waste of energy, which I said in my post.

Repel doesnt do enough damage to kill, nor does it stop homing missiles.

It's "disarm" doesnt function either as I have seen the disarmed enemies continue to fire lasers.

It is a very expensive stun at best.

One thing of note OP, laser damage does radiation damage. If it procs a player and he decides to use an AOE ability, it would most certainly mean instant death to close by team mates.

This could be the culprit to at last some of your instant deaths.