Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ignore Button

aoguro

DE, im pleased that if i use the ignore button, that i also dont have to meet this ignored people in a mission anymore, i think this could be technically possible without big programming, right ?

i use the ignore-button not really because of "immatured talking", i use it because the ignored people arent really teamplayers in my view :o)

thank you =)

ps: im not gonna discuss it, i simply dont wanna meet ignored people anymore ! =)

Edited by _gesshoku_

you're asking that the ignore list also double as a blacklist.

i wholeheartedly support this idea.

it's been brought up so many times as to be a meme on these boards.

it's been ignored every time it was mentioned.

so i wouldn't hold your breath.

Would be nice, I can get behind it. Usually if I ignore someone I want nothing to do with them. And if they do happen to get in the same game as me and they're ignored but I forgot they're ignored they can be trying to say something or communicate. It's just kind of a mess. I dunno what the chances of that happening are, I don't think it's happened to me before.

I'll ignore toxic players, players that trade in bad faith / lie. (which are usually the same toxic players)

People who rail off about lag / attack the host.

Bad players (people who die often / aren't geared properly / etc) are usually new players and I have absolutely nothing against them. (in fact, i usually go out of my way to help unless they return that offer with the above "toxic" behavior)

Either way, there is always a sub-set of players who have no respect for the rest of the community or are greedy / acerbic people who I have no use for. This game certainly has a population of these people. (my ignore list probably has around 300 of them in it)

It's rare that I'm paired in a match with them (thankfully) -- however, i'd love to see this implemented.